These Views Though

Mood: Proud
Date: September 6, 2015
Entry:
So besides me having 620+ Views and whatnot on here, I want to say thanks to everyone who took their time to read this, and vote and whatnot for it, I also want to thank those who message me and follow me, you guys are the best. So yeah thanks guys.
Another thing, I'm going to homecoming. With a friend I made at school, she's pretty cool and shit has this crazy smile that makes my heart melt. Also I'm also going to a birthday party, and a Halloween party with this person...I guess thats better than me sitting around in my boxers playing WoW and getting a snack every 3 seconds cause I'm bored. Also the Bring Me The Horizon concert is coming up, and the Crown The Empire concert which sadly I won't be attending cause its on a school night, plus I ran out of money.. is on Tuesday. Also which speaking of CTE, how can someone that I've known for a while be in direct contact with CTE give me an invite to they're party on new years...like imagine me, Dominik Jasper Alexander Reese, partying with Crown The Empire, one of my favorite bands who made me think it was possible to start a band and getting famous... like I think I might of made a awesome choice with friends. Idk though, we'll see how it all plans out.
Umm I kinda forgot what else I was gonna say besides im passing most of my classes except math because when do I ever pass math? XD So yeah I guess thats all for now, if you need me, you know where to find me. Also I want to learn some things with Tumblr and Wattpad that I don't know how to do, like think things, make stuff private and shit like that, if you know how message me and share the info. So yeah bye for now.

-Dominik