chapter 12

*Lissa's P.O.V.*

"So tell me about you two," Paris said as I walked into the living area. She was sitting with a now groggy Vanessa. She looked like she'd just woken up.

I sat on a sofa across from them as they watched me.

"First, yes, we are lovers and second we can't help it. We were conceived naturally, modified scientifically, and made to be perfect. We weren't expected to live, but We were expected to be one baby. We also were expected to be boys.

"Anyway, we were an experiment gone wrong. We are almost perfect with a few flaws I can call out and count on one hand for both of us.

"One of the things that went wrong was our connection. It was way deeper than sisterly love. While mom was pregnant, Melissa would hold on to me and I would hold on to her. When we moved, we did it together. They thought we were conjoined because we came out together, her holding on to me that is.

"I was the first thing she saw and vise versa. We didn't cry at birth and Mom died about two days after. The scientists paid the money to our dad and dropped us off with him.

"We were never separated. If you ever tried you'd get punched by me and alot of crying from Mel.

"Before we left they noticed our connection, it was deep and very strong. Like you knew how to suck a bottle, I knew that I was supposed to stay with Melissa.

"By the time we were three, we were being intimate. We kissed alot, we didn't have to look around at society, because we thought it was completely normal. I didn't start calling her sister till last year, age fifteen. No matter how much our dad tried to stop it, it just didn't work.

"I didn't think about it, it just happened. When she was sad we would sit up at night making out because, I did anything to make her feel better; but I also knew what was going on in her head. If the sadness was deep then she would want to make it stop by trying to get me to kiss her. If it was surface I'd just hold her and talk to her softly, and call her pet names, because I love her and I'd tell her and show her.

"We just can't go without each other. Separation anxiety is strong so if I'm not around and she has a panic attack just call me.

"By the time we were eleven we were making love to one another. That also came naturally one day we kissed and she ended up on top and clothes were thrown and the next thing I know she's underneath me telling me not to stop or slow down. It was weird because I felt her orgasm. It was like we came together. Amazing.

"By the time I was fourteen we were freshmen and that was also the time my dad and the small town we live in found out that we were lovers.

"They hated us. We couldn't walk out of our house without Mel falling apart in my arms. What they thought didn't hurt me but it cut her like glass.

"That was also a time when dad got drunk I had already had enough of him, and he started to drink more and more. If the town hated us, it hated him too. So anyway he would say things that hurt Melissa and yell at her. He knew she wouldn't do anything, but I didn't take shit from him. That's why he did it when I wasn't home. He would do things just to make her break down in front of him. He loved to see someone else suffering besides himself. But one day I came home, I saw him. I saw him hit her twice and that day, I lost it.

"Anyway moving on, We can't be without each other. We'll die of loneliness and a very lengthy list of other things. Just In a smaller simpler explanation: We are made literally made for one another, we are soul mates. We won't ever be into anyone else our mind and connections won't let us.