♡Bonus Chapter: prt.2♡

A/N: Yo should I just make this it's own story?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Emma's P.O.V.*

"YOU BANGED HER HEAD INTO THE FLOOR! SHE'S CONCUSSED CAMERON, HER PARENTS ARE THREATENING TO SUE!"

Every one has been screaming at each other for the past twenty minutes. Dinner turned into a lecture, then a family meeting after Vice Principal Rumph called.

Apparently the Banks family thought Cam's actions were unnecessary and animalistic. They basically called her murderous and crazy and they want to pull chunks of money out of us. This whole problem is now bigger than it was supposed to be, I knew their would happen, and that's why I didn't tell anyone what happened in the first place.

"OH PLEASE SHE NEEDED IT, I BET SHE WON'T PUSH HER AGAIN!" Cam raged standing up fro t he couch, I instantly yanked her back down. She gets too angry, way too fast. She thinks with her fists and I can only own that to Dad, and BuBy. I sighed and looked at Dad as she and Cam had an arguing match.

Dad's right. Dad's always right.

I took a breath looked at them, "The bottom line, Cameron, is that you could've given her brain damage, which is pretty good grounds for a lawsuit. Now all we really have to do is talk to these people, and see what we have to do to let that not happen."

"Fine, I'll call the them up and have a talk with them and their lawyer," mommy said nodding and folding her arms. She rose her eyebrow warning Cam to be quiet.

"And hey, the next time someone assaults you, especially in a locker room, tell us, please," BuBy ruffled my hair while Momma gave me a kiss on the head. Everyone left to their rooms for bed I guess. It was pretty dark outside. I just kinda stayed where I was sitting and so did Cam. She'd slouched down in the seat next to me, and looked more irritated than anything.

She was so closed off, it felt intimidating, even for me and I know her the best.

I huffed and sat back farther in the coach, "Chill out, please."
I softly begged her calm down. Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. I only really know when she opens her mouth.

"I'm trying to, but now that fuck up wants to sue us!" Her mahogany eyes turned an almost demonic black as she seethed with rage.

"Well, nobody told you to jump in!"

"And what was I supposed to Emma?" She watched me, "you wanted me to sit there and watch that girl push and kick you."

"You didn't have to give the chick a head injury!" I shook my head looking at her. I really hope we don't have to get this idiot therapy, but that hope is not looking up.

"Oh, please she would've done the same to you," she crossed her arms over her chest and slid back down in the seat. And I shook my head, saying 'no', because who in their right mind would do that? Hint: NO ONE.

"Jesus christ Cam, what the actual fuck, do you not have tact?" she jumped and looked at me with wide eyes. I threw my hand to my head and looked up at the ceiling.

She's making me crazy.

I mean yeah, Gina Banks is basically the devil, but she doesn't deserves to have a concussion and possibly brain damage. Besides once upon a time, she was nice to me. I still haven't figured out why she stopped being kind.

"Bubbles," I didn't look at her, but her voice was soft, almost afraid. The house was getting dark and Carla, the maid, had gone home for the night. Everything was in low light and quiet, almost death like. I hate it.