Chapter 22

*Lissa's P.O.V.*

So getting into everything from meeting crazy moms, a small dance party to Banks, and now we- well I have another problem.

Paris' sister has way too many problems. This is not okay. First her mom, now her Sister. I still wanted to punch her from last weekend. She had the nerve to -.

"Excuse me, can you at least pretend to pay attention when I'm trying to apologize," she said hanging her head pitifully. I don't feel sorry. And I don't accept her apology.

Suddenly an elbow connected to my ribs make me grunt in pain. "You will accept her apology, and you will apologize for being rude!" Mel grabbed my ear making me submit to her.

"Ow no, let go, you're pulling you're pulling!" I begged tilted towards her to ease the pressure and pain.

"I'm sorry for being rude, I also accept you're apology!" She let go and I could see and hear Paris rolling on the floor laughing.

"I've stayed long enough, I also have to get my kid out of School," she waved and left and I could feel a small tear slip down my face involuntarily. My ear was throbbing under my hand as I held it.

"Aw, I'm so sorry Ducky," she latched onto my body sending soothing signals to my brain.
Wow to that you'd think she'd be a little harder on me.

"You know, I love you," she said swaying our bodies together. I bent down and kissed her lips. I will always love her.

"You are my everything," I said kissing her again. "Wanna get married?" I said joking around.

"Sure hot stuff." She laughed. I looked over at Paris and Vanessa cuddling on the couch. Paris' sister had come up here to make amends and she did just that, then she felt the need to say sorry to me for basically calling me ugly.

I still don't like her, but hey. I'll deal. Paris and Vanessa is our everything now. And as long as we have our lives together then we haven't failed each other.

This is bye...for now I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you all likes the story...and Idk...as you all know when I finish one I start another and the other I started is called "Bent, Not Broken" the first part is up now...go check it out

DON'T FORGET TO LIVE LIFE, SHINE BRIGHT, AND FOLLOW RAINBOWS BECAUSE UNICORNS TOTALLY EXIST - Fev