Chapter 5

*Nessa's P.O.V.*

        I woke up feeling for the warmth I fell asleep with but she wasn't there. As I was about to open my eyes I hear Paris talking to someone.

            "Dad No, I'm staying with her,"

            "If I have to dragg you out of this building I will," said a voice I recognized as Mr. Marks.

            "Go ahead because that's what it'll take for me to leave her," Paris said firmly.

            "Paris your mother is worried and she might call the police she was suppose to see you this morning before you left for school like always. Which brings up to the question, Where were you?" Mr. Marks said worry and anger mixed in his voice.

            "Tell her I'll be home later and I was the one that bought her here. Listen I gotta go I'll see you at home," Paris said then I heard the click of the door and I heard Paris start to pace back and forth.

*Paris' P.O.V.

         I start to pace back and forth I can't shake the thought that my parents might not let me be with her. I love her and they don't seem to understand that she makes me happy.

             My mom is probably going out of mind because she didn't see me leave for school this morning and to top that off my dad had to track my cell to find me. So I'm in some deep shit.

            I start to hear movement and I turn to Nessa. I was standing at the foot of her hospital bed and I couldn't seem to control my breathing or anger. I was angry because my parents are always watching me. I've never had a normal life and I wanted one. This was my shot to have something normal with a normal person that I loved to death.

             I'm trying to hold my anger and rage as I see her staring at me wide awake.

            "Paris come here," she said in a soft sweet voice. I followed her instructions and walked toward he bed when I got there I stopped and looked at her. She pulled me towards her and then pulled me down and kissed me as our lips met every single ounce of anger was gone no one ever calmed me down like she did.

            "Can I know whats wrong?" She said after breaking the kiss and looking into my blue orbs. I looked into he bright brown eyes they held so much concern and sadness.

            "I'm just scared. I'm scared  that my parents won't let us be together. Scared that this Bennie guy is taking you," I confessed letting my emotions get the best of me.

            "it'll be okay, I promise," she said kissing my lips then my forehead then my cheek.

            "I just hope this Bennie guy is safe," I said to her.

            "Bennie is.........safe I guess,"

            "You guess?" I said feeling myself get anxious. "There is no way in hell that i'm letting you go with him now."

            "You have to. Paris I'll be fine I'll tell you if something happens I promise,"

            "That makes me feel a little better,"

            "Good," Was all she said then she squeezed my hand and then there was a tap at the door.

            "Come in," I said.

            The door opened and a 6'2 beff guy walked in he was an inch shorter but I had more muscle. He looked like he lived on a couch.

            "Vanessa get your shit together we're leaving now," he said he smelled like he bathed in alcohol.

            "Yeah, Vanessa get your stuff together we're leaving,"I said to her she had a scared look on her face as she did as I told her.

            "Who the hell are you," he said.

"Someone whose about to kick your ass if you don't leave now," I said calmer then I thought it would come out. How did he even get in this place he looked homeless.

            he took a swing at me and I ducked and gave him a roundhouse kick to the head because of his current intoxication he knocked right out. Vanessa was looking at me with tears in her eyes. I turned so my body was facing her she ran into my arms and squeezed me her head was on my lower chest. She let go of me and I grabbed her hand and backpack and walked out of the building.

            "where are we gonna go?" She asked in a small voice.

            "Well I have a cabin my grandfather left me we are gonna go there," I said.

            The cabin was at least an hour out of town we made it there in  thirty minutes. I was half speeding and traffic was really easy to get through.

            I stopped at a wood and hiked up the small hill that leads to my cabin we make it there and I'm still carrying her bag I open the door.

            It was modern. I redesigned it with my grandfather and it had electricity and alot of flat screens I had just stocked it up with food and I had a a lot of my clothes here so it was like my own home.It was like any normal suburban home. It was also big for a cabin.

             I walked her to the master bedroom and started to undress Nessa. she looked so tied I took her shirt off and went to a drawer and got out one of my shirts and put it on her, I pulled her pants off and got a pair of basketball shorts and put them on her. I laid her down on the queen sized bed and took off my grey button up leaving me in a beater and my grey jeans leaving me in gray basketball shorts.p I got in the bed with her and pulled the covers over us. Her small body curled up against mine and I fall asleep to the rhythm of her slow breathing.

Hoped you liked it. Thanks for reading.