Chapter 19

*Lissa's P.O.V.*

"I see BuBy," Emma said looking at me while Paris held her. I had noticed from afar that she seemed to be talking to some girl that looked a lot like her. She looked pissed from where I was standing.

"Hey," I looked at the girl, then back to Paris. "What's the problem?"

"Nothing, there is no problem. You are?" She looked me in the eyes, any other person would've looked away but unfortunately I'm not any other person.

"Paris, is there a problem?" I turned to her for an answer.

"She thinks because Emma doesn't look like me that I'm not her father," She good staring at the girl.

"No, Emma doesn't look like you. She resembles Mel and me, but that doesn't make you any less of a father to her. I don't look like Carmen but that doesn't make me any less of a BuBy to her. So whose this Twat?" I could feel myself getting aggressive.

"Hey, ya' bimbo! This had nothing to do with you, who are you even?" The girl started to yell getting closer to me. She was invading my personal bubble and the ticking noises in my head started. I was about become King Kong on this assholes face.

"What do mean this has nothing to do with me. This is my child, this is her father! This has everything to do with me!"

"You expect me to believe that my sister, who has a dick, slept with you, you look like a young man!"

"London! Fucking stop! Don't talk to her like that, ever!" Suddenly wailing started to ring in my ears. Emma was completely red and horrified.

"Great, you made her cry with your face!" I yelled getting closer to the girl. She was pissing me off severely.

"Lissa! Take Emma while I talk to my sister, Please." I didn't have time to agree or deny her request before Emma ended up in my arms. Emma wrapped herself around me, squeezing tightly. I gave a good long glare at the London girl before turning around.

Making my way to the park benches, I sit down on one, exhaling deeply. The stress of this day is pulling be to insanity.

"BuBy, no mad," Emma put bother her hands on my cheeks making me look at her. Her tear stained face made me slightly guilty for blowing up in front of her.

"No, I'm not mad," I smile at her and let her lay her head on my shoulder. I turn around and look at Nessa and Mel with the baby. After cooling everything down, we decided to come to the park with the girls. Mel was forgiving as usual, but communication is something I need to learn, for both of our sake. It's making things harder to hide, I should just tell them.

*Mel's P.O.V.*

Home at last. All day at the park can drain anyone. Both of the kids were sleeping and Lissa has been a freaking out in her head all day. After putting the girls in bed, I see everyone In the living area. Joining them, I sit next to Lissa, latching on to her hard body. I rest my head on her chest and listen to her breathing. I close my eyes and start to relax when she just suddenly jumps up.
I was shocked to see her sweating and flustered. She stood in front of us panicking.

"Okay, uh, I've been meaning to tell you guys something. All of you." Her voice shook as she her eyes landed on me.

I nodded my head reassuring her to go on.

"Um, I might be a guy." She just blurted it out. She looked at us with a terror in her face. Nassa and Paris both nod their heads acceptance was very evident.

I kept a blank expression as I stared at her. It took this long for her to tell me that. I've been trying to get her to open up about her masculinity since we were kids. She went as far as letting me pick and buy her clothes but I could tell she was stiff when anything with Gender came up.

I got up slowly from my seat and walked into her arms. I was just so happy she finally came out. I didn't care that it took her nearly ten thousand years.

"Wow, Babe, it took you long enough to say those words," I kissed her lips.

She looked down at me smiling.

"You knew, this whole time you knew, and you didn't tell me!" She was shocked and I could tell she wasn't upset but just surprised.

"You didn't tell me!" I said hugging her again.

"I didn't know how," she put her head down looking at her feet.

"Kinda like what you just did," I said lifting her head and connecting our lips.
"Lissa you're my Lover, not my slave. If you want to transition I won't say no." I put my head on her chest and swayed our bodies.

"Okay," she smiled and tightened her arms around my waste.

I could feel everything being lifted from her. She just felt more at peace in the inside and that made me so much more happier.

"Hey, dude, what about pronouns?" Paris said taking a sip from a juice pouch.

"I don't care what you call me," Lissa laughed.

"Great, I've always wanted a friend called Steve," Paris put her hand up to her chin as if she were thinking.

"Fine, I'll be your Steve." Lissa pulled me into her arms damn did it feel good to connect with her, ya' know without all the blockage.