Chapter 27: Seiko Matsumaki; Darren's Fiance

27

Darren: Ok lang Jiereck.

Announcer: JPN186 Travelers to Tokyo, Japan. Now arriving in 3 minutes.

Darren: Pa'no ba yan. Aalis na ko.

Yurika, Xander at Jiereck: Wait lang. Baka magpakita si Yumi.

Darren: Naku, hindi na.

Jiereck: Sandali lang.

Yurika: (bulong) Ano ba Jadelle. Yung plano.

*15 Minutes ago. Sa bahay ni Yumi..

Jadelle: Yumi, pwede ba tayong mag-usap?

Yumi: Wag na kung tungkol kay Darren.

(play recording: Part *25-*26)

[*Flashback

- Sa Japan; at Sir. Takenara's Office

Darren: Otosan, nani shtinda! (Anong ginagawa nyo!) Hindi to pwede Papa. May girlfriend ako, masyado pa akong bata para magpakasal Papa.

Daiyuki: I don't want her for you my son. I just want to secure your future. And the marriage is not right away. From the right time, you're going to marry her Niakaru (Darren's Japanese name).

Darren: I won't! I don't! I love someone else. Ayoko sa kanya. Hindi ko pa nga sya nakikilala eh.

Daiyuki: I'm glad you told that. I will introduce to you, Matsumaki Seiko your fiancee.

Darren: What? No way! Bakit ba ikaw ang nagdedisiyon sa buhay ko papa?! You know how I hate persons who control me, ruining my own life.

Daiyuki: I have decided it already, and that's final! I am sorry for Niakaru's attitude. Let's go meet your parents.

Darren: I hate the way he treat me. He's treating me like a pet. Ano ako, sunudsunuran?

*After Daiyuki's meeting, going home..

Darren: Otosan! Let's talk.

Daiyuki: Of course. Have you changed your mind?

Darren: No, and I won't change my mind. Mayumi really means to me. Ayokong iwan sya just because of you Otosan. I don't want you to interfere and to break our relationship.

Daiyuki: Let me remind you Niakaru. I always win. Between our battle, you will just lose and I will get what I deserve.

Darren: I am challenging you Otosan. If I prove to you that Mayumi and I are serious and sincere in our relationship, let me go and give me my freedom to have whatever I want. If I lose, I will accept Seiko-san.

Daiyuki: Not only that, You are going to marry Seiko-san after 1 year. I think you're 15 in age. You are young but you have challenged me and you make me angry. Instead you will get married to her at the age of 21, you will, at 15.

Darren: Otosan! It's not fair!

Daiyuki: Accept your consequence Niakaru! If you are that serious, go and do it. But always think of this, Niakaru. No matter happens, you must accept failure if you don't succeed.

Darren: I will fight for her Otosan. Kasi--

Daiyuki: What! Because you love her? When it becomes to your future, you need to forget love.

Darren: But how do I get happy if I can't learn to love the person I am going to get linked.

Daiyuki: I doesn't matter Niakaru.