Based on dreams i had

So the first dream was in the Victorian era, there were these two young adults who live in manors next to each other. They fell in love, they cliche type that lasts forever but there's someone/something that won't let them be together (I think it may have been a witch that cast a spell. It was long ago that I had this dream so I don't remember much) on the night of the masquerade ball the girl is running somewhere. It kinda stopped there. They obviously died, which leads me to my next dream. It's now sometime in the 2000's and the boys house is a creepy abandoned house while the girls house has had people in it always. A new family has just moved in. It's the girl from my first dream. She has been resurrected but she doesn't remember anything. She meets the resurrection of the boy she had fallen in love with and they become friends and they both, along with his group of friends explore the house he used to live in. He doesn't remember either. At the house they both remember a few things and they talk to each other and want to figure it out. On the night of the annual masquerade ball the girl is wearing the same dress (I imagined it as the blue dress from Alice in wonderland (the one with Johnny Depp) that Alice wore at the beginning but it doesn't matter) and she's running again. Then there's some evil bank lady come to buy the abandoned house to knock it down and build something there but the girl and boy wants move into there once they solve everything.

As you can see I have weird dreams, and apparently ones that continue on from previous ones.