Chapter Three

After deep thoughts, maybe Perona thought it was best to live with Bonney after all. She would probably be in the living room due to the broken pipe but after a call it was settled. During that same night she was expected to be given a sponge bath by Chopper and Nami was just a tag along.

"Wow you cannot go live with your sister. You need your own personal space." Nami said in shock.

"Is it really such a bad idea?"

"Well yeah but- oh my god!" Chopper gasped at the sudden memory and reminder that popped in his mind.
"Hey Nami, Perona had this boyfriend, took care of him for 2 years from Colon cancer. The entire and afterwards broke up with her and now he sold a thing, it's all over the internet and is over 6 millions of dollars."

"I-Chopper it's not that big of a deal."

"Oh wow you are going through it." Nami responded with a quirk.

Later that night.

Perona sat on the lid of the toliet, slumped against the wall she thought long and hard of her next move. Since she canceled her plans with Bonney, she needed help. Serious help.

So there was one person to turn to but she hesitated. Just holding the phone with the number on her screen made her lips quiver but she summoned all her courage and called the number.

She waited as it ringed, silently searching for the signal to pick up on the other line. Then she heard the words she thought she'd never hear again,

"Hello?"

"Hey Zoro! It's uh. .It's me, Perona."

"Perona? Oh hi."

Perona nearly chokes on her words on the line. "H-Hey. .I am sorry for calling you at this hour. . I. .I just wanted to talk."

"You want to talk right now?"

"Oh of course not! I was wondering. . I was wondering if you could talk to me in person."

"Sure. I would come after work."

"But you're gonna have to come at my place. I-Is that cool?"

"Yeah but I don't know where-"

"Ah it's okay I'll text you the address!"

"Okay. Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Yeah I mean no, I mean yeah! I am okay." Perona bopped her own head for even saying such a thing.

"Um. .Alright so I'll see you around 6?"

"Yeah cool!"

"Alright. Bye."

"Night!"

The Next Day. .

The Door bell rang. startlingly Perona once more.
"Okay showtime!" she peptalked herself, using the crutches to climb into her wheel chair as the doorbell persisted. "Hold on!" she yelled trying to wheel herself in the hallway.
"Ow!"
First she slammed into the corner, then into the door,
"I'll be right there!" she whimpered as she bended back to open the door and was greeted with a gasping man.
"Hi." she chuckled nervously.

The two then met back in the room, where the akward silence settled in, Perona sighed softly on the bed and clearing her throat to break the ice.
"So. . the big sale." she smiled with a grin, "Congrats!"

"Oh thanks." to Perona, Zoro didn't look any different then the last time she remember. His scent of cologne didn't change, the way his hair spiked like grass and that one spit curl that hung in rebellion. Yeah. That's exactly how she remembered him.