Chapter Four

The first day, it started out with the simplest things. Despite the fact he was being so awkward about it, he did a pretty good job. In fact, a part of him felt a bit better even though Perona basically guilt tripped him into being her personal nurse but it wasn't all bad.

After his first day on the job, it was time to return home. In the kitchen is where he greeted Robin, who was chopping veggies for lunch.

"So how was last night?"

"Last night?" he questioned with a puzzling look.

"Yeah last night with the guys. Were you guys all celebrating at bars with girls all around?"

"What."

Zoro raised an eyebrow at that last statement and to pull it off, Robin shoved a piece of a carrot in her mouth.

"You said that you were at the Soho house with the partners." she responded covering her mouth as she chewed the carrot. "So many eurotrash sluts there." she emphasized that last statement too again. Zoro gave a prestigious look and could hear that hint of jealousy. He decided to shove that off and press on the most important matter to him.

"Listen, Robin. I didn't tell you the truth."

Robin stopped to put the cutlery down, "What? Oh my god my heart is racing. You-"

"I didn't know how you'd react but I realized now it was stupid." he immediately defended himself.

"What?"

"Uh. .you know Perona right?"

"Yeah." she shrugged.

"I didn't tell you the truth. She didn't want money."

Robin gave a good long stare, her chest tighten and her heart raced as she stood up a bit straighter to comprehend what she was being told.
"What did she want?"

"She wants me to take care of her." he said.

Robin blinked and then shook hee head in a confused state. "What?"

Zoro took a deep breath and proceeded to explain what he really did last night. "So that's what I did last night. Kept her company, and took care of her."

Robin felt devasted, more the she lead on as she took a moment to take this information in. "I don't even know where-. . . Okay you lied to me. That's devasting let's start with that."

"No no no I couldn't lie that's why I am telling you the truth now."

"No, Zoro. You could because you did and I believed you." she vaguely interrupted. "So let me guess, are you a serial killer as well?"

"You said you were getting Jealous I-"

"Oh so you're going to blame me?"

"Oh no, no! I am sorry. . I should've lied." he apologized, It wasn't intentional. Zoro had never intended to hurt her by lying. It was simply meant not start an overeaction from her. Robin was so speechless she didn't even know where to start,
"S-So you're taking care of her?! For how long?"

"I-I don't know. A month is what we agreed on but depending on the doctor it may be even longer."

"For a month you'll be spending your free time with her?"

"It may be more then a month."

Robin held her head in her palms and began to take deep breaths, trying to calm herself from freaking out.
"Is she crazy?! She's clearly crazy! She does realize you're not her boyfriend anymore."

"Yes."

Covering her face and sighing in frustration, she looked back at to Zoro with devastation. "I hate it that it was her that got you through the cancer. I absolutely hate it!"