Welcome to America

Erica Swan: 

I grabbed my suitcase that was by the door and rushed down to the elevator. Harry and Louis had their suitcases loaded in the car and were waiting me downstairs. I was the last one down stairs and I could already hear the screams of girls as I waited for the doors of the elevator to open. 

Louis had me introduced to the crew last night as I was supposed to help take pictures of the boys backstage and on the road for their top secret documentary. 

Louis was smart to tell the paparazzi chick about a top secret documentary... Harry soon caught on to the weird look I gave Louis when he explained the secret film to me and made me promise not to reveal any of this to the fans. I reluctantly agreed and promised to only spread rumors and gossip along with blurry crap pictures for magazines to publish.

As soon as I reached the front door, Paul ushered me to the car. The girls who figured out my name, yelled for me. I looked up to see iPhones shoved in my face. I smirked as one girl thought she was sneaky enough to dress up exactly like to so she could get in the car. I had to admit her outfit and wig were pretty spot on, it was pretty creepy honestly.

"How are our fans treating you?" Niall asked as I slammed the door behind me.

"They're creepy as hell," I muttered.

"Perfect," Harry replied before he turned around to face the front. 

We were all packed in a black SUV. Paul and Liam in the front, followed by Zayn Louis and Harry in the second row and Niall and I in the back. Niall was probably the only one in the group that was the most laid back. He had no care in the world. It was pretty relaxing to be around him.

"So Niall you got a secret girlfriend I'd like to know about?" I asked innocently.

"Oh uh uh, I'm not telling the pap anything," he shook his head.

"Please," I pouted.

"Nope," he said and looked out the window.

"But Niall," I whined.

"I am not dating Demi Lovato," he said randomly. "That was years ago!"

"Wait so you and Demi did have a thing!" I gasped.

"No!" he shook his head furiously. "No!"

"No?" I smiled.

"Yes, I mean no." 

"What do you mean?"

"Demi and I were never a thing, we just talked on Skype a bit," he said finally. 

"Oh this is going to be great," I smiled as I pulled out my phone to text Elena.

She's been bugging me about getting more dirt on the boys. Apart from helping Derek track down Ansley, keeping Louis and Harry sane from Ansley and not completely losing it myself, I had almost completely forgot about my job!

"Watch what you say to her Niall!" Zayn said from his seat. "She's super sneaky."

"What's your story Zayn?" I asked. "You are probably the most interesting one for me."

"Hey!" the other four boys whined.

"Well, I'm not going to say no offense because I really did mean that," I shrugged.

"Erica can you be just a tad bit less rude," Harry said.

"No," I replied.

"Argh," he groaned. "All the love."

"Harry you can take all that love and shove it up your ass," I mutter.

"Erica!" Louis yelled at me.