Collision

Louis Tomlinson:

Harry's been hanging out with that paparazzi chick who just happens to be dating Ansley's brother Derek. I've been pacing back and forth, figuring out how to deal with Derek being so close to Ansley again. I can't have him find her, not again.

Flashback (Louis Tomlinson) :

"Ansley! Where are you?" Niall yelled from the living room.

The rest of the boys were huddled together in front of a computer, while Niall called out to Ansley. We had just found the best news ever! Its been three weeks since Ansley moved in with us, while she searched for her brother. We've been on tour, so she'll been pretending to be Lou's assistant on tour.

"Niall, for the last time, I won't play another game of football with you!" Ansley said as she walked into the room.

Half her head was curled while the other remained straight. I'm guessing she was in the middle of curling her hair when Niall yelled for her. She had her hands on her hips and looked at us expectantly.

"Come over here," I said and motioned her to come toward the monitor.

She gave me a confused look but came and stood beside me. Ever since our first date on the hot air balloon, Ansley and I have kept our relationship a secret. I wanted to protect her from the hate, and the pestering paparazzi.

I slid my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. Zayn pushed the monitor so it faced Ansley. Immediately I felt her body stiffen, and her breathing increased dramatically. I hugged her from the back and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"He- Derek, that's him!" Ansley muttered.

"I told you we would help you find him!" Harry exclaimed.

She turned and smiled at Harry. They seemed to be sending silent messages to each other, I don't know why but I felt a jealous pang hit me. I laughed awkwardly and pulled Ansley back to me. All the guys stood up and gave Ansley a quick hug and told her how excited they were for her.

I looked back at the screen, to see the picture of Derek. He had the same brown hair and blue eyes as Ansley. He seemed slender, but I could see some muscle underneath. He was smiling in the picture, and his smile matched Ansley's perfectly. Both their smiles reached their eyes...

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Harry Styles:

After dropping Erica off at midnight club, I drove back to Louis/my house. The door was locked so I knocked on the door waiting for Louis to open it. It took him five minutes to walk to the door, but when he finally opened it, I was greeted by his tear stained face, not the cheerful one I was so used to seeing.

I immediately hugged Louis and tried to comfort him. But nothing I said could make him smile, so I gave the rest of the boys a ring. Niall was the first to arrive, followed by Zayn and Liam. All of us tried our best to cheer up Louis but he was paranoid about Derek and kept checking in on the hospital to see if Ansley was okay.

"Okay if you are so worried about Derek, why don't you just keep a closer eye on him," Liam finally said, clearly frustrated.

"What- I mean it wouldn't be a bad idea, I don't know where he is though," Louis said, as he considered Liam's idea.

"He's at Midnight Club," I said blankly.

"You- he- how do you know that?" Louis asked.

"I just dropped Erica off at the club and he was there waiting for her," I said and grabbed my keys.

I guess we are going clubbing tonight. I walked out of the house, with Louis and the rest of the guys hot at my heels. They all piled into my car and I started the engine.

The club was packed by the time we arrived. It was about 11:15PM when I parked into the lot. Louis jumped out, and raced to the entrance with the rest of us following him. All of us slipped right in, after the guy at the front recognized us as One Direction.

The music blasted, and the whole place reeked of alcohol. Bodies pressed against each other, the dance floor was so crowded we had to push our way through. By the bar, I thought I heard Erica, she was either laughing or crying, I couldn't tell. I know, you probably are thinking, how could you not tell. Well, I could only hear her faintly, so it was hard to tell.

Niall, Liam and Zayn went to the other side to keep an eye on Derek from a far, while Louis and I took a seat a couple seats away. We were close enough to hear Erica and Derek, but far enough that we could blend in easily.

"Not tonight Derek," Erica giggled.

"Wha nut babe" Derek slurred.

"Because, I've got work tomorrow and can't be sore," Erica replied and blushed.

Derek laughed and stroked her cheek. That touch sent shivers up my spine. He touched Ansley's cheek just like that when they first met, as his tears went down. Only back then, I believed those were tears of joy.

I felt Louis stiffen, as we watched Derek and Erica make out. But after a few minutes Erica broke away, and whispered something in Derek's ear. He nodded at her, and she left. Almost immediately Derek jumped off his seat and walked over to us. A smirk on his face.

"wha tha hell do ya wan?" Derek asked, as he leaned against the counter for support.

"We are just here to enjoy the night, like every other person here," I replied, and tried my best not to punch his face in.

I could see, Derek was doing the same. The muscles in his arms started to tense, but he kept the smirk on his face. Louis grabbed a drink and chugged it down, and threw the glass to the floor. His face started to get red, as his anger built up.

"How could you?" He spat.

"Oh do you want the story? Cause you know my girlfriend Erica would love to hear it as well," he said and shrugged.

"You wouldn't dare, because if you did, you would be the one in jail," I hissed as my eyes darted around to see if anyone was staring.

Derek just shrugged and gulped his drink down. I heard heels clicking against the floor, and looked up to see Erica walking toward us. Her eyes darted between Derek, Louis and me. Her mouth formed an O shape as she tried to figure out why we all looked so tense.

"uh- Harry?" she asked me in confusion.

"Hello love," I said and smirked.

"Hi, can I talk to you for a second?" she asked and dragged me away from Derek and Louis. "What the hell are you doing?" she hissed.

"I'm a human too you know, I have a life. I came here to have fun Erica, is that illegal?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Then why did you look like you were about to beat the shit out of my boyfriend?" she asked, hands on her hips and her eyes glared at me.

I rolled my eyes at her, and pulled her back to Derek and Louis. They seemed to be having a heated discussion but abruptly stopped when Erica and I came. Louis looked ticked off, and gave Derek a death glare.

"Stay away," he hissed before he walked away.

***END OF CHAPTER!***

Hey guys! So sorry I took so long to update! I've been so busy with school finally ending (YAY) and summer plans. Anyway, I hope you like the chapter! Please vote/comment !

Update soon alright!

--Tasha--