Welcome to Yancy Academy

Clara's P.O.V.

I sat in the car with my dad driving to the sixth school in six years. To me school was the dreaded day my adhd and dyslexia were practically the cause of me getting kicked out of every school I'd been to. "Do I have to go to school here dad?"I whined.

"Yes Clara this was one of the few schools that would still accept you after last year,"he said.

"Fine,but that doesn't mean I like it."I said as we pulled up. I climbed out of the car and grabbed my bags. We walked into the school and began looking for my dorm. When we found it I reached for my keys and unlocked the door and pulled my bags inside to see two guys already inside.

"Hey, I'm Clara Rogers," I said to the first guy then I turned to see my best friend Percy sitting next to him. I reached over and wrapped him in a hug. "So you're rooming with two guys," my dad said standing behind me. "I'm Steve Rogers ,Clara's dad."

"Steve Rogers as in Captain America?" The new guy asked in awe."I'm Grover Underwood" 

"Yeah my dad's Captain America. So which bed is mine?"

"Far wall and that dresser," Grover stated.

"Coolio" I said as I tossed you duffel across the room,it landing on my bed. 

"So you're going to be fine?" My dad asked kissing me gently.

"Yeah, I'll make do. Love you."

"I love you too my little captain"

"So let's get this unpacking party started!"

"Slow down Clara lets get to know our new roommate first and get some food. I'm starving." Percy said as he sat down next to me." And either way it's time for dinner" Percy said popping up upon hearing the dinner bell.