He woke up

I ran into the woods going deeper and deeper until I couldn't run anymore. Tears streamed down my face. Why couldn't I have been normal for once in my life. Why was I so different. Growing up with the avengers caused me to be abnormal, my ADHD as well as dyslexia caused me to be abnormal as well. I thought I would be somewhat normal here. Of course I was wrong yet again.

------------------------

Chiron' POV:

I quickly galloped out of the dining pavilion and into the forest I tried to follow Clara but she seemed determined to be lost or a while. I slowed my pace and carefully looked around. I heard a small sniffle from behind me and there she was, tears pouring down her face her body quivering as sobs wracked her body. "Clara? Are you alright?" Her bloodshot eyes stared up at me from her position. She gently shook her head no and turned her eyes back to the ground. 

"Will you come back to camp with me?"

"Why should I? Everyone will just look at me like I'm some weirdo." She glared at the ground, her face hidden behind her hair. 

"Everyone at this camp has felt as though they don't belong where they are at some point, Clara. But they pushed through in a few days you be as common as everyone, and not in a bad way." I said a sad smile upon my face. "Even me."

----------------------

Clara's POV:

I glanced up at him, my eyes burning from the tears. "Even you?" I asked my voice harsh and quivering.

"Especially me. My Family calls themselves the party ponies, and for good reason. Do I seem like a party pony?" He laughed. A smile crept onto my face.

"No, you certainly do not seem like a party pony." I said as he offered me a hand and pulled me onto his back. He turned and galloped back to camp. 

-----------------------

A few days later I had settled into the Athena cabin very well. I loved the way the cabin was styled as well as the gorgeous smart boards that lined several walls. As Chiron had said everything ad blown over after a few days. 

I had spent the morning sparring with the rest of the Athena cabin, my growing up with the avengers coming in handy when Annabeth rushed into the arena. "H-He woke up." And with that I sprinted up the vibrant blue house. 

I burst onto the wraparound porch as Percy rounded the corner with grover next to him. That is until he fell over from me hugging him. My cheeks involuntarily slid up. He woke up! Raced through my mind, Percy was safe and sound. And that's when I began to yell. " you absolute bumbling Idiot! You could have been killed! You were out for five days I was worried sick!" I screamed, whacking him in the arm with every word.

"I'm sorry?"he said his eyes twinkling and a small smirk upon his face. 

"I'm just glad you're okay," I muttered pulling him into another hug.