Algebra teacher from hell

Time skip to field trip

We, as in Percy, Grover, and I,walked out to the buses and climbed on. We were going on a field trip to the metropolitan museum of art in New York most field trips were horrid but I had hopes as Mr.Brunner was leading this trip.  Mr.Brunner is our  handicapped Latin teacher, he loves randomly springing game days and pop quizzes on us. 

Mr. Brunner led us into the museum and through the Latin and Greek portion. He led us up to a stele for a girl about our age. While he was explaining it Nancy  Bobifit snickered something about the naked dude on it and at the same time as I was about to say something Percy turned around and said a little to loudly,"Will you shut up?" 

"What was that Mr.Jackson?" 

"Nothing." Percy stammered his face flushing red. 

"Can you tell me what this is?" Mr. Brunner 

"That's Kronos eating his kids right?" He asked,me sighing with relief. 

As Percy elaborated I heard Nancy mutter in the background,"It's not like we're ever going to use this in real life. It's not going to say why did Kronos eat his kids on our job applications."

"And to elaborate on miss Bobifit's excellent question Mr.Jackson, why does this matter in real life?" 

"I don't know." Percy responded.

"Miss Rogers?" He asked.

Of all the things he could have asked me he asked me he asked me this the one answer I didn't know. "I don't know sir," I frowned upset I didn't know the answer.

"Oh well half credit. And with that Mrs. Dodds please lead us out for lunch."

As we turned to leave Mr. Brunner called out, "Percy, Clara. I expect you to find the answer to my question it is of life and death. I will accept only the best from you two."

And with that we headed out to lunch. I pulled out my lunch, a French dip and chips, as we sat down on a fountain out front.

We were all enjoying our lunch when Nancy dumped her half eaten lunch in Grover's lap. She had layed the proverbial straw that had broke the camel's back. Infuriated I began to stand when I heard,"Clara, Percy stop you both are already on probation. I don't want either of you being expelled."

"Grover I don't care she deserves it." I muttered still standing a flame burning in my eyes. I began to glow and radiate heat and wind and water began to shift as if responding to my will when suddenly Nancy was in the pond soaking wet and screaming, "Mrs. Dodds Percy and Clara pushed me!!"

Mrs. Dodds was over in a flash making sure her little angel was okay. She turned to us saying, "Now,Honeys." 

To which Percy replied, "We know we know a month erasing math books." 

"Follow me," she said turning on her heel and walking towards the museum. As soon as I blinked she was up on the steps with an impatient look on her face as Percy and I jogged to catch up. When we got inside she was in the Greek section growling at a frieze of the gods looking at it like she wanted to pulverize it. "You really think you could've kept this up much longer," she said her back to us. "It was only a matter of time before we found out."

She turned around her eyes burning like coals. As she walked forward her jacket transformed into black leathery wings she flew down talons out.that was when Mr. Brunner rode in tossing Percy a pen and me a necklace both transforming into swords. Doing the natural thing me and Percy stabbed Mrs. Dodds in perfect sync. With a dying screech she disappeared into dust. Looking down I noticed the swords had changed back into a necklace and a pen. We walked outside and Nancy said,"I hope Mrs.Kerr whipped your buts." With a confused look on our faces we walked over to Mr. Brunner.

"Ah that would be my pen and necklace. Please bring your own utensils next time."