Claimed by who!?

I sat up and looked around groggily. I saw a well built girl standing over Perce. "Get away from him," I growled climbing out of the thick blankets.

"It's okay I'm not going to hurt him this will get him better faster."

"What is it?"I asked curious as to what she was gently spooning into his mouth.

"It's ambrosia the food of the gods." She replied as if I should already know that.

Oh I thought awkwardly shuffling my feet. "Can I have some clothes to change into?" I asked nervously. "And can I call my Dad, he's probably worried sick."

"Sure I'll go grab some clothes and do you have a personal phone cause the camp doesn't have a phone." She said getting up.

"Yeah I should have my phone." I replied digging through my pockets and pulling out my cell. I opened it up and hit dad's number. After a few rings he picked up " Dad?" I asked hopefully. I heard someone on the other line breath a sigh of relief.

"Clara is that you? Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Yes dad it's me, I'm not sure where I am but I'm safe, and yes I'm a bit sore but other than that I'm fine." I smiled tears streaming down my face. "I will ask the girl taking care of us where we are as soon as she gets back." I said as the girl walked back inside. "Um quick question but where am I my dad wants to know."

"You're at camp half-blood, and I'm Annabeth."

"Okay dad I'm at a place called camp half-blood. Also I think it's on Long Island."

"I know where it is. Your mom told me to send you there when you were old enough, and i guess you are now. I'll bring you some clothes later today. Love you. Bye"

"Bye dad. Love you too," I said into the phone as I moved to hang up. 

-----------------------------

Steve Rogers POV:

God, I thought, I thought this day wouldn't come so soon, but i guess her scent would be pretty strong. I stood up and walked over to the elevator and pushed the button for Clara's floor. "Jarvis?" I called. "Can you call the others, there's something I need to tell them about." Soon I had packed enough clothes for the summer, as well as several of her favorite books and design tools. I walked into the commons of the tower and saw everyone standing there. I cleared my throat and began to speak, "Clara wont be coming home this summer." I braced myself for the expected shouting, but none came. They looked at me curiously their faces asking why. "She is going to a camp. It'll protect her from the many monsters after her."

"What monsters? And why are they after her?" Tony blurts out before someone else can. 

"It's because of her mother, and her family. They're to say weirder than we are. There she'll learn to use the weapons of her kind. And hey maybe she'll make some friends."

"But what type of monsters?" Natasha asked as Thor stared intently at his lap.

"Greek," he muttered. "I knew I could smell demigod when she was here, and it makes sense her being one the strange occurrences that happened around her. But I have one question, Who is her mother?"

"Athena. Clara's mother is Athena."

---------------------------------------------------

Clara Rogers POV:

I walked around the campground accompanied by Annabeth. The grounds were like a picture out of ancient history. The pavilion looked like an ancient temple that was pristine. A sand volleyball court as well as a basketball court where campers and what i figured were satyrs playing games. And finally the cabins two big ones at the end that honestly looked more like temples than homes. Then there was one that looked like it had grass on the roof and flower boxes on the window and one that looked like a cabin at montauk. After that was one painted blood red with a boars head hanging above the doorframe. Next to the grass covered cabin was a modern cabin that when I glanced in was covered in wall to wall bookshelves and smart boards. The next cabin looked like a forge and was pumping smoke out of a small chimney on top. Across the grassy area from the forge-looking cabin was a prissy pink cabin tat looked as if it was where barbie dolls lived and it looked like a few did as two girls stepped out in high heels, faces coated in a layer of makeup. The second to last cabins both signed in the summer sun. One shone silver, the other gold. And the last cabins both looked like normal summer camp cabins with peeling paint and white trim.

That was when a boy ran up to us saying, "um, there is someone at the border asking for Clara Rogers." 

" Oh that would be me and that is probably one of my family members. I'll go talk to them," I commented as I dashed u the large hill to the large pine tree were I saw the entire team standing. I ran ut of the barrier and hugged them all. "What are you all doing here, I was just expecting my dad to come." 

"They came to tell you bye for the summer. After all, you were home for barely an hour and they all wanted to see you," my dad grinned. 

"So we came," Natasha finished. God I love my family, ran through my mind as our hug drew on. They broke from the hug and reached for my two duffle bags that were slung over my dads shoulder. They handed the big bulky one to me and the smaller and presumably lighter one to Annabeth w had followed behind me and was staring in awe. 

"Y-your Steve Rogers, and your Tony Stark!" She squealed fangirling over the fact that I knew Iron Man and Captain America. I quickly hugged them each once more before grabbing Annabeth and dragging her across the border. I turned and waved at them as I walked down the hill a sad smile playing across my lips. 

I whipped my head around as a loud horn sounded and Annabeth snapped out of her stupor. "That's the dinner horn," she said as she grabbed my hand and ran to the pavilion she showed me to the table stuffed full of people and tapped a tall blond on the shoulder calling out, "Luke! This is your new camper!" As she said this a bright light shone out. She turned to face me and gasped floating above my head was a owl surrounded by smaller symbols, a lightning bolt, a trident, a skull, a flower, a sun and moon, a grapevine,a flaminng hammer, a spear, and a caduceus. I glanced around a bit nervous as to what this means. I feel a soft breeze against my legs and glance down I was wearing a dress much to short as well as heels that were much to tall. My face flushed immediately as I realized what I was wearing. 

"All hail Clara Rogers, Daughter of Athena, blessed of the gods." Chiron said bending to his hind legs. Everyone followed suit and kneeled to me. I had a feeling this wasn't normal and turned to run but fell plummeting to  the ground. I kicked off the heels and dashed into the only place I could think of the woods.