Wattpad Original
Mayroong 21 pang mga libreng parte

Her First And Last

Hi,

Thank you for your unending love and support since I started my amazing journey here in Wattpad. I'm very grateful to each and everyone of you and I will continue to write free and entertaining stories for you to read. I just want to announce that Her First and Lust was chosen to be part of the paid stories in Wattpad which helps author's to monetize and earn from their hard work by readers support. It's a way of Wattpad to support and encourage amateur writers like me to strive for progress and I am so honored to be part of it. Your continuous love for me and my stories will always be treasured.

Love,
Ceng

***
This is the last book of the Campbell Series.

CORDOVA EMPIRE SERIES is already published and currently on going here on Wattpad. Check my profile.

----------------------------------------------

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incidents are products of the author's imaginations. Any resemblance to actual persons, things, living or dead, locales or events is entirely coincidental.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It also contains strong language, sexual scenes and references from the outset and throughout. (R-18) Read at your own risk!

2017 - 2018 © CengCrdva
All rights reserved