Within A Dream

(A/N) Only people and animals are non blocky. Such as Herobrine and Steve. Weapons and tools aren't blocky either.

(Steves pov)

I hacked away at a tree with my iron axe. I felt someone watching me. I finaly picked up the small cubes of wood and walked hapily back to my house. My pet wolf, Silver, wagged her tail and followed me hapily. Someone called Herobrine had ben attacking and killing people latley, so I thought that having a wolf or ocelot around would be the best thing. I'm not much of a cat person, so a wolf it was. I opened the door and let Silver in first before looking back.

I put some coal in the furnace and absorbed the heat radiating from it. I looked out the window to see the moon start to rise over the horison and the stars start to shimmer in the oncoming darkness. I turned back to the furnace and added a few more pieces of coal before going up the stairs and into my bedroom. I looked at Silver to see her laying on the end of my bed. She was already asleep. I climbed into bed. Silver laid on my feet. I felt like I was still being watched.

-dream-

I was siting in the middle of a forest. My legs streached out infront of me. I looked around to see noone around. Where was I? Someone put their chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Steve. I'm coming~." He said in a seductive voice. I was frozen and couldn't move to see him. "Don't fight it." He said and wraped his arms around my upper torso. His legs wraped around my waist loosley. This felt so real. I couldn't move at all. Well. Willingly, that is. My body moved on its own. His arms trailed down my sides and up my shirt. I leaned forwards as his hands moved to my back.

For some reason, his hands felt cold. But how could I feel hot or cold in a dream? How could I feel at all? His nails lightly scratched my back slowly, causing me to shiver. My 'eyes' closed as he pulled off my shirt. My arms fell to my sides. He got off me for a second and I heard fabric russling. My 'eyes' were still closed as the person made me lay on my back, slowly unziping my jeens. My 'eyes' opened slowly.

I couldn't make out his face, but he was on top of me. His hands on the ground beside my head. I still had my boxers on, thankfully. I still couldn't make out his face when he leaned closer to me.

"I'm coming~." He said again in the same seductive voice. His right hand drifted down my torso and...

-reality-

I woke up. My eyes flashed open and I was shivering and breathing heavily. I was covered in a thin, cold, layer of sweat. I shakily sat up and let the blanket fall off of me. I looked out my window to see the sun about to rise and a skeleton staring at me from below. Creepy.

I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and decided to take a shower.

(Herobrines pov)

I was lounging on my throne. I opened my eyes slowly after visiting Steves dream. I figured out where he was and stood up. I walked out of my throne room and out of my mansion in the woods. I walked to Steves house. I looked through the window to see he wasn't there. Or was he? I opened the door and didn't bother to close it. His wolf looked up at me from what I guessed was her food dish and growled. I waved my hand infront of her face and she grew drowzy. She laid down and fell asleep in seconds.

I walked around his house. I opened a closet door to see a big chest. I looked in it to see a few iron ingots, gold ingots, around four emeralds, and ten diamonds. He also had a diamond pick hanging in the closet. I walked up the stairs and heard water running. I decided to look in that room last. I peeked in what seemed to be another closet to see another chest. I opened that one to see some tools such as an iron hoe, an iron shovel, a gold pickaxe, and a diamond sword.

I walked down the hallway and looked in what seemed to be his bedroom. A bed with a dark blue blanket was in the middle of the farthest wall from the door. A window went across the room and gave a prety good view of the field surounding the house. I looked on his bedside table to see a photo of him and his wolf as a pup. Cute. A clock next to it. I looked in the closet to see his clothes neatley put away.

I heard the water stop and I turned invisible, exiting the room as soon as I could. I backed down the hall a bit to see Steve walk out with just his jeens on. He walked into his room and closed the door. I pushed the door open just a bit so I could see through. He picked out a shirt and put it on. He turned to the door and walked towards it. I walked down the stairs and stood at the botom. I turned visible and waited.

(A/N) Bet you thought Hero was gonna do it, didn't you?