You Need To Know...

(Steves pov)

~~later that night~~

I was hidden under my blankets. I was still scared that Herobrine would do that again. I was hugging my pillow like a little kid. Why? I used to do it when I was a kid. Before both my father left me. I was watching the door and almost fell asleep once or twice. That is. Until I couldn't resist sleep anymore. I crashed.

(Herobrines pov)

I was able to open the door and creep in silentley. I shut the door behind me and walked up the stairs. I walked to Steves room and heard him mumbling. I opened the door a crack and peeked in. He was under the blanket. I walked in and lifted the blanket. I saw his eyelids twitch and he mumbled in his sleep.

"N-no... Herobrine... I... No... Stop..." He mumbled and hugged a pillow tighter. A small tear fell down his cheek. I brushed my hand through his brown hair. He burried his face to the pillow and let out a small cry. I uncovered him and watched as he rolled over. He mumbled a mumbled a bit more.

"Stop... Nuh... Gmm..." Steve began crying a bit more in his sleep. A few audiable whimpers were heard. His eyes flashed open and he sat up. I turned invisible before he could see me. He looked around with wide eyes. His breathing was rapid. He eventualy calmed down and looked out the window. He yawned and put his forhead to the window.

When Steve turned around, I turned visible. He jumped and stared at me with wide eyes. I took a step forwards.

"Get away!" He spat and glared at me. I felt a bit of anger, but I cooled down. I walked closer to him and took in a deep breath.

"Look, Steve." I said. "I'm realy sorry."

"I don't want your friekin' apology!" He screamed.

"Wait. Hear me out." I said. "I'm realy sorry. I have no idea what came over me. I'm sereous. I just want to say..." My voice trailed off. Steve growled at me and stomped closer. He pushed me away. I regained my balance and stoped his fist from coliding with my face. I twisted it between his shoulderblades and forced him to the ground. He let out a pained yelp as I forced him to stop stuggling.

"Just stop, okay?" I said. He glared at me from the corners of his eyes. "I just..." I lost my voice again. I let him up and teleported away to the edge of the forest. I sat against a tree and put my hands to my face. I felt like such an idiot. I felt something wet on my hands. I looked at them. Tears. I was crying. Why?

(Steves pov)

As I was geting up, Herobrine teleported away. I looked out the window to see it was sunrise. I yawned as I walked downstairs. I grabed an apple and sat on the couch. Silver was still asleep next to the furnace. She was streached out. I grabed my sword and straped it to my belt as I walked out the door and sat by the door.

I looked around area and watched as the mobs went about their buisenuss. I let my thoughts drift as I walked back into my house. I still felt tired. I laid on the couch and didn't bother to move. Silver got up and walked somewhere. I watched as some flames died in the furnace. I felt my eyelids droop. My eyes closed and I didn't care what was hapening around me.

I heard the door open, but I didn't move.

"Steve?" Asked Herobrines voice. I mentaly groaned. I heard his footsteps come closser. "Steve?... Oh. He's asleep." I burried my face in the couch cousion, hoping he would leave. I felt him siting on the couch. His fingers slowly went through my hair. I didn't move.

Just leave. I thought. I hate you, so just leave! I was basicaly screaming this in my brain. He pulled his hand down to my back. He lightly scratched my back.

"Just say it, Herobrine." He said to himself. "He's asleep, so just say it. It's not like he will hear you."

Dude. I'm not asleep. I thought. I'm faking it. I shifted a bit. He pulled his hand away and sighed.

"Just say it." He said to himself. He took in a deep breath. "Steve, I... I think I... I love you." He said. If my eyes were open, they'd be as wide as scaucer plates. I dug my fingers into the cousion instead. I heard him get on the floor. Infront of me, I guessed. I felt him grab my hand gently and put his forhead against mine. I felt his lips brush against mine. He pulled away and I felt him kiss my forhead instead. I heard him teleport away. I opened my eyes and saw he was gone.

I sat up and looked around. He was gone.

"... Herobrine...?"