'Stuff' Happens

(Steves pov)

I opened my eyes slowly. I had no pain any more. None. I yawned and looked to my right to see Herobrine sound asleep next to me. I drew my hands to my torso to feel I still didn't have my shirt on. I had bandages on, though. I got up and streached. I heard my back crack a bit. I sat back down and sighed.

"Are you okay, Steve?" Asked Herobrine. I turned to him.

"Yeah." I said. He got up and left the room. What was he going to do? I have not a clue! I sighed and looked for my shirt. I grabed it from the bedside table and put it on. For some reason, my body felt heavy. I could barley stand without falling. I took in a deep breath and decided to follow Herobrine. I was curious.

I silently caught up to him and followed as he walked through winding hallways. I was probably gonna regret following him in the future, but screw it. I was curious. I followed him as he went through two giant doors. I sliped in and watched as he walked up to a wall filled with weapons. He picked up a diamond sword and walked back to the double doors. I hid in the shadows as he passed me and followed him back through the place. He stoped halfway down the hallway.

"Steve. I know you're there." He said and turned to me. "Just come out." I stood up and came out of the shadows. Herobrine seemed emotionless. "You shouldn't've followed me. C'mon. Come with me."

I walked with him a few steps away. He led me to an iron door. He opened it for me and led me in. He put the sword against the wall. He locked the door once he was in, too.

"What is it?" I asked. He walked closer to me.

(This is where the 'stuff' hapens. Just a warning, I'm not good at writing it for a few reasons.)

Herobrine presed me against the wall. I strugled to get him off me. He narrowed his eyes. He then kissed me. Not a soft, loving, kiss. It was more or less to show he's 'the boss'. I didn't unclench me teeth as his toung skimmed over them. He didn't like that. He grabed my crotch and I gasped. His toung jamed to my mouth. After a second, he forced me to the ground, breaking the kiss.

I tried to back away, but he stoped me by grabing my ankles and pulling me towards him so I was stradling him. Except. I was the one on the botom. My dick was touching his stomach which made a small moan slip out. He leaned in towards my ear.

"Glad you feel the same way." He said and started to suck on my neck. I shuddered when he found my sweet spot. I felt him smile against my neck. I felt his hand trail down (or up?) my pants and started rubbing my crotch. I let out a moan and felt him taking off my pants and boxers. I felt him lick my crotch right after that.

"N-no." I said in a small voice. He didn't stop. He kept going, bobing his head up and down and swirling his toung around it. I grabed his shoulders. "A-ah! Stop... Aaaah!" I couldn't stop moaning and sighing. Right when I was about to come, he stoped and went back to kissing me deeply. This time, I let him.

He took this as a good sign and started taking off his own pants and boxers. He made me stand up and lean towards the wall with my back against him. He slid inside me, making me let out a scream. A scream of pleasure that I didn't want. He wraped his left arm on the top of my left leg and right arm around my shoulder, keeping me from geting too far.

"P-please..!" I started but was cut off by a moan as he slowly started to thrust into me.

"What was that, Stevie?" He said lustfully. I heasitated to let it out.

"Stop... Aah! Please stop!" I said.

"No." He said and started thrusting into me. I moaned and whimpered, but didn't fight it because I knew it wouldn't be any use. He started to growl in pleasure until I came. He then started to forcefuly thrust inside me. I let out a final cry of pain as he did so. I tried to get away, but he pinned me against the wall, still thrusting into me.

"I-it huuurts." I moaned. He didn't stop until I felt him come inside me. He released me and I fell to the ground, shuddering violently. My breaths were uneven and I felt a layer of hot sweat on me. I heard him put his clothes back on and felt him touch my shoulder. I flinched. He drew his hand away.

"It... H-hurts." I groaned. "Everywhere... Huurts."

"Steve?" He asked slowly. "Are you okay?" I let out a small groan and spueased my eyes shut. "I knew I shouldn't've done that." He mumbled. I flinched as he picked me up bridal style. I felt a cold feeling. I recodnised it as teleportation. I didn't open my eyes as Herobrine laid me on something soft. I felt something soft go over me. I opened my eyes half way to see I was in a room. My room.

"Wh-why am I here?" I asked weakly. Herobrine blinked a few times before responding.

"I'm s-orry, Steve." His voice cracked a bit. "I shouldn't have done that. I meant to... Just..." I noticed tears start to well up in his eyes. He noticed me staring at that and blinked the tears away. "I meant to just show you something, then you fell through the ice, then someone caught you, and then..." He didn't hold back the tears. "I'm just sorry." He said and teleported away.

"Oh..." I said quietly and felt my eyes droop. I thought that he was apologising for what just hapened, but he was apologising for everything. I fell asleep.