Love Is Hard

(A/N) Soo... Let's say it's around the middle of November in the book. There will be a time skip, so that's why. I just wanted to clarify that.

(Herobrines pov)

I kept thumping my head against the wall in my bedroom. I groaned when I stoped. I still couldn't believe I said that. Even though Steve was asleep, I still couldn't believe it. I kept thinking 'I'm Herobrine! I can't love!' while pacing my room. I decided to realy tell him.

I left my sword behind and teleported to his house.

(Steves pov)

I stared into space, thinking about what Herobrine said. I was laying on my back on the couch, just staring at the ceiling. I was trying to get the thought out of my head. That is, until Herobrine showed up. The door opened and he steped in.

"Steve?" He asked. "You awake?"

"Yeah." I said and sat up to look at him. "Who... Never mind."

"I know you hate me, but... Uh..." He was turning a very light shade of pink.

"But what?" I said and crossed my arms. He looked kinda cute and started turning a deeper shade of pinkish red.

"I, uh, think that... Uh... I... Love you..." He said. I widened my eyes and looked at him like he was crazy. He came up to me. I tried walking away, but he grabed my wrist. I looked away from him. He grabed my other wrist and turned me towards him.

"Steve. I just... I love you." He said in the most sencere voice posible. "Just gimme a chance to prove it." I glared at him. "Please, Steve."

"One chance." I said. "That's it." He released my hands and I went upstairs. He staid downstairs. I grabed a change of clothes and took a shower.

~~time skip one month (to the middle of December)~~

It was winter. Night time. I walked to my bedroom. Herobrine had ben around the house for a month doing some stuff for me like cooking, bringing me one or two emeralds at a time, mining for me when it became too cold for me, stuff like that. Herobrine was nowhere to be seen right now. I laid down and fell asleep.

(Herobrines pov)

I picked up Steve bridal style. He let out a few mumbles and griped my shirt. I teleported to my mansion. I laid him on my bed. His hands sliped off my shirt and fell to his sides. He let out a long breath. I took a key and locked the door. I sliped the key in my pocket and laid next to him. I had actualy ben awake for thirteen hours or so waiting for him to fall asleep, so I was out like a light.

~~time skip eght hours~~

(Steves pov)

I opened my eyes slightly to see Herobrine laying next to me. Nothing wrong there. I lifted my head. My surroundings didn't seem the same. Instead of oak wood walls, it was an okay mix of netherbrick walls and spruce wood floors. I was laying on a red bed. There was a red carpet in the center of the room and a dresser on the other side of the room. A full-length mirror was next to it with a small table next to that. A hairbrush was on it and a small picture of something I couldn't make out.

I sat up and looked down at Herobrine who was still asleep. I was starting to guess he had taken me to his mansion castle thing. I swung my legs off the bed and walked to the door. The handle wouldn't budge. Did he lock it? I guessed so. I walked back over to him. I saw a bump in his pocket and reached for it. He didn't move. I pulled out a key. I tried the key and it worked.

I looked down the hallway both ways before steping out. I looked back at him before walking down the hallway.