Inside The Mines

(A/N) This is takin' place a few days later. Just so ye know. Also. Stuff. Stuff is in this.

(Steves pov)

It's ben a few days since the incident that I'd rather forget. I had finaly worked up the courage to actualy go adventuring in the nearby cave. I started to think Herobrine had given up. I lit my torch and looked for something shiny in the walls. I noticed a bit of gold in the wall when I was about a mile, or so, deep. I started picking at it immedeatley. I soon had three pieces of gold ore. I smiled and put them in my satchel.

I moved deeper and found stuff like coal, iron, and a bit of lapiz that I didn't need, but mined anyways. I set down my satchel and took a break from walking to mine some diamonds. I picked up the final one and yawned. I bent down and picked up my satchel, puting the diamonds in it. I felt someones eyes on me. I looked behind me and saw nothing. I went back to mining, that is, until someone wraped their arms around me. I was startled and dropped my pickaxe and yelled, kicked, and struggled.

"Stop." A familiar voice cooed. "Stop. It's okay." I don't know why, but I was struggling less. "Yes. That's it. Just relax." I stoped strugling.

"What... Who..." I tried to see who it was, though I already knew. I grabed his hands and got them off me. I walked a few steps away and turned to meet his eyes. It was Herobrine. He moved closer and I backed into a wall.

"Don't resist." He said and put his hands on my shoulders. I was shivering and staring at him in fear. He noticed and came closer to me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I just want you." He said and forced me to my kneese. He got down to eye level and leaned over and kissed me... Again. I tried to shove him away like last time, but failed. He broke away and backed away a bit. I scrambled to get up and away, but he grabed my ankle, causing me to trip and fall on my face. Herobrine got ontop of me, forcing me to stay down that time.

"D-don't." I said. "Please."

"But I want to." He said. "I realy want to." His hands traveled up my back and forced my shirt off. I scratched at his arms, but he pressed my shoulders down harder. I let out a pained whimper. I let my arms go limp over my head. His hands travled from my shoulders to my lower back, then around my waist and to my belt buckle. He took my belt off and threw it to the side. He took off his own clothes and reached back to my jeens zipper. He slowly pulled it down, then he pulled off my jeens.

"Please no." I whispered and closed my, now tearing up, eyes. My fingers dug into the ground. He slid his hand down my boxers and I let out a yelp as he touched my crotch. He tugged my boxers down and I felt him against me. I let out a pained cry as he slid inside me.

"Shh. Shh." He said. "It will get better." He then started thrusting inside me slowly, forcing out a few whimpers and moans. He started growling a low growl of pleasure. He sped up a bit and I moaned louder. I cried out as he went on harder. I started sweating a bit and breathing hard.

When I came, he slowed down a bit. I started shaking and he pulled out. My eyes were wide open and sweat beads were driping down my face a bit. Tears were also streaking down my face. He laid on his stomach to my right. I started tearing up more.

"Steve. Are you okay?" He asked. He grabed my right hand and pulled it down, lacing his fingers between mine.

"N-no. Please no. No more." I was able to get out. I shut my eyes tightly. After a few seconds, I heard the grinding of stone and forced my eyes open. The both of us were in a stone room with one torch lighting the place. The room was about ten feet by ten feet (around eght blocks, or so) and there were no windows or doors. Herobrine had his jeens on and was standing up. He had his arm streached out. I sat up and pulled on my boxers. He lowered his hand and looked down at me as I pulled on the rest of my clothes and backed into the corner, still shaking alot.

"H-Herobrine..." I said and pulled my kneese up to my chest. My fearfull expresion turned to a glare and all my fear disapeared. "I hate you. Go away." He had a sorry look and watched as I stood up.

"Steve. I-."

"No! I don't care about you! I don't want to be near you!" I exclamed. "Just go away!" He seemed hurt. He hung his head a bit, but still looked at me. "NOW!"

"I... I'm sorry." He said and teleported away in a puff of black particles.

I felt my body grow weak again as I fell to my kneese. My anger started to fizzle out. I wiped off my tears and sweat. I picked up my pick and satchel and mined my way out. I sprinted all the way to my house once I was out of the cave.