Mining? Maby Not.

(Steves pov)

I walked to the upstairs closet and took my diamond sword out of the chest. I tied the scabbard to my belt and grabed my iron pickaxe. I was about to walk down the stairs when I saw someone standing at the foot of it. He had brown hair and a cyan shirt and navy jeens. When he turned around to look at me, he had glowing white eyes. I took a step back, knowing who he was.

He smiled and took a step up the stairs. I almost screamed, but thought better. I took a few steps back and warched as he reached the top of the stairs. I griped my pick tighter. I threw it at his face, but he caught it inches from his face. He droped it and formed a diamond sword in his hands. I drew my own and took a defensive stance.

"So you still fight?" He asked. His voice the same as in my dream. "Even when I told you not to?" His head was tilted slightly to the left. I tightened my grip and charged at him. Not the smartest thing, I know, but I wanted him out. He held out his sword and deflected my attack. He put an arm behind his back and parried another blow from me. I held my ground as he thrusted his sword in my direction. I held my sword against his. My arms shaking slightly.

"You're tiring." He said. "Just give up."

"No." I said quietly. "Never."

"Hm? Why not?" He said and pushed me away with enough force for me to stumble back a bit.

"Because I don't want to die." I said. "I want to live." I said and clashed my sword against his again. He smirked and pushed me back again. I let out a grunt as I fell backwards. My sword clatered to the ground. I looked up at him. He was towering over me. He pointed his sword to my chest.

"You've lost." He said. I looked around for something to at least hurt him with. I looked back up to him then lowered my head and closed my eyes, preparing myself for death.

...

...

...

Nothing...

I opened my eyes to see Herobrine make his sword disapear in a puff of white particles. A small white ball of energy formed in his right hand. He sat down next to me. I moved away a bit as he leaned closser. He put the orb of white energy to my chest.

"Don't move or this will go through your heart." He said and came closer to me. He came closer until our faces were an inch apart. Then he... He kissed me. I broke away and kicked his chest, slaming him to the wall. He was out cold. I wiped my mouth and grabed my sword. I put my sword in its scabbard and pulled Herobrine by the back of his shirts collar towards the door. I dragged him out and to the farthest edge of the forest.

I walked back to my house and grabed my pickaxe. I put my stuff back and watched through the window as Herobrine started to wake up. I watched as he rubed the back of his head and looked around. His eyes landed on me. Not my house. Me. He shook his head and walked away.

I watched where he was and moved away from the window my whole body was shaking. I noticed that I hadn't eaten all day. I grabed a piece of bread, went outside, and sat by the door. I let Silver out. I saw a creeper, but it didn't bother me. A few spiders passed by, too. I sat there for most of the day. I didn't think at all or move from that spot until sunset. I went inside and let Silver in, too. She looked up at me. I smiled down at her.

I kicked off my shoes and laid on the couch. Silver jumped onto it with me. I was too lazy to go back up the stairs. I took off my sword and laid it on the ground. I fell asleep huging Silver.

(Herobrines pov)

I don't know what came over me. I still didn't believe I did that. I was siting on my throne with my legs crossed and I was leaning on one side. My fist under my chin. In my other hand was half a glass of ice water. I watched as an enderman passed through the room and into another hallway. Aside from the silent chatter of my subjects, my mansion was deathly silent. I sighed, my eyes half way open.

I set the glass on the armrest and walked around. My thoughts elsewhere. I found myself in my private study. I started to mumble to myself about why I did what I did.

"Yes, Steve is cute, but I don't love him, do I?" I asked myself. A voice in my head replied.

"Yes you do. But you're a killer."

"Yeah? So? I kill who I want, and I don't want to kill Steve."

"But you know he will never think of you in the same way."

"You're right, but, what if I show him I can be afectionant."

"But you are Herobrine."

"So?"

"So, he is scared of you."

"So?"

"He will never love you. Hadn't I already said that?"

"Yes, you did."

"And you will never be able to have him."

"Fine. But I will try again. You're just a stupid voice in my head..."

The voice shut up.

"That's what I thought." I said.