friends or foes?

____________________________
Marquesha p.o.v.
I heard the sound of hoves hitting the forest floor... My senses kicked in,and i followed the sound to fing my dinner,and satisfy my hunger...There it was..by the river,eating the green grass...a deer.. I jumped over the river,and below a bush eyein it. The deer popped its head up,looking my way. I ducked,and it began to ran. I was about to chase it when there was a noice behind me. I turned to see nothing but leaves moving along as the wind blew. I studied my surrondings more carefully,and saw hair moving about. That hair growled,and jumped up,lunging at me...Werewolf,i thought,and sprinted off. The animal was chasing me. It was all white with jet black eyes,and razor sharp teeth. I was fast..but it was catching up to me...
____________________________
Roc p.o.v.
The smell of fresh air filled my nose. I smelt the palm trees as me,and Kiyah raced through the woods. Everything around us looked like a green and brown blur. I looked to my right at Kiyah,and she returned the gaze smiling...BOOM! I stop. The bark of a tree met my face,as i stumbled back meeting the forest floor. Kiyah stopped,and ran back my way.

"Bahahahahaha!",she laughed."Aww babe..you ok?",she said helping me up.

I was bout to respond till i heard someone running. They were panting,and there was a growl behind them...Oh no.

"Keep up with me."I yelled to Kiyah,and started to run.

I followed the footsteps,and could see Marquesha running from a werewolf in the distance. I sped up,cathing them,and slammed the animal into a tree. Marquesha and Kiyah stopped,and watched us. I backed up from it,as it shook its head. It growled at me showing its teeth,ready to attack me.

"STOP!"yelled a big voice.

From the woods emerged four boys...all with long dreads,and two girls. Two of the boys was shirtless,but they all had the same expression on their faces. Hate.

"Issa.."Marquesha gasped under her breath.

I stood infront of Kiyah,and kept my eye on those guys. The werewolf changed from its animal form,and into a light skin girl with long red hair.

"Daja...what are you doing."said Issa.

"She was in our territory.!"she barked,and glared at Marquesha.

"You know the treaty...",stated Brandon.(btw the brandone kane is a singer,n the boy in the vid with red on)

"Well your on our turf now.",Ray said appearing next to me.

With him was Brit,Yn,Mira,Prod,and Prince.

"Yn?"Jacquees said startled.

We all looked at Yn,and she glanced at him. A smile crept across both their faces,and she started towards him but Prince stopped her.

"Lets go",Prince said keeping an eye on Jacquees.

"Get off our land."Prod said cold and hard.

I could hear them growling between their teeth,but turned and left quietly. 

"Prince what the hell!"Yn snapped. "I know him,he's a friend of mine...of all us..we know those boys."

"Look",Marquesha started.,"I dont care who they are to you..they're the enemy...werewolfs...and we dont associate with wet dogs."

She stormed off to the house,and the rest of us followed. I know there's gonna be a problem now...i can just feel it.
______________________________
ive kinda lost the bearing ofthe story but ya know :P enjoy comment+follow+vote xx