where is home?

Yn p.o.v.

"Was it Prince?",Jacquees asked.

He dabbed a wet towel cloth on my cheek,and i flinched, I still felt pain,but it was mostly coming from my head.

"Yes..",i confessed.

Jacquees took a deep breath,and continued to clean me up. Daja stepped in the doorway with her arms folded. Her red hair flowed beautifully on her shoulders. She had full lips,and round cheeks. I could tell she had a nice smile,even though she looked at me with anger.

"Well what happened?",she asked,as if she really cared.

"He hit me...and raped me.",i said."Ow!",Jacquees jumped back.

"Sorry",he said. "but you got a big gash on the back of your head."

"I hit the wall...",i said with a grin.

"Figures.."Daja mumbled,and she walked out the door.

I watched her leave,and didnt smell her scent so i knew she was gone.

"Why doesnt she like me?",i had to ask.

"She doesnt like any of you coldies."he chuckled. "One of your kind turned her brother...He's as powerful as Marquesha. He nearly killed Daja though."

"Who is he?",i asked sitting up.

"His name is Jacob.(Yes jacob latimore)",he said.

"You love her,dont you..",i know all his emotions.

"You would know huh?",and he tossed the towel to the side."Someone coming to get you?"

I didnt respond. I just got up and left out the room. I knew he could catch me,but i didnt care. I just ran...im going home...not to them

_____________________________

Issa p.o.v.

The air is misty..My dreads are pulled back. Im standing in the middle of a field."Come to me...",said a whisper. I looked up at the trees,and saw a figure up ahead. It jumped down,and i ran following it."Come to me..",said the whisper once more. My dreads bounced against my sweaty body. I stopped,and looked both ways. A thump noise was infront of me,i looked ahead,and saw Marquesha rising up,and walking towards me. She backed me into a tree,and kissed me softly. I picked her up,wrapping her legs around my waist. She stroked my dreads as i softly kissed her neck. I craned my head a lil,and her eyes flashed purple,and she bit down into my neck.

I woke up breathing hard,and sweating, Ok Issa...it was a dream. I knew she was getting in my head... I looked around the darkness of my room,and saw nothing. I layed my head back on my pillow,and closed my eyes. Alright Quesha...i control my dreams...the games are on.

_____________________________

Mira p.o.v.

I cant sleep. The thoughts of my sis all alone is killing me...I have a good feeling of where she is,but im not sure. I was sitting up in bed,resting my head on the head borad. Prod put his arm across my stomach,and looked up at me.

"Baby im sure Yn is alright...",he said in a weary voice.

"I know,but she so confused...",i whined.

"We'll look for her tomorrow,but for now..get some rest.",he said.

I sighed,and settled down next to him. I turned over,and hoped she was ok..

______________________________