interesting...

ssa p.o.v.

We got back to our land. All of us walking in silence. I stopped midway to the house,and everyone else went on.

"Daja...",i called out.

She stopped,and turned back,walking towards me."What",she said with attitude.

"You know that wasnt right"i said stern.

"Look the lil tramp was on our land,so therefore i had every right."she yelled.

"We dont need any problems with them! Do you understand that!"i shouted.

She crossed her arms across her chest,and rolled her eyes."Still protecting her huh?"

She scoffed,and walked away...Jacquees came up to me,and was grinning.

"Aye man",he started. "Dont act like you aint see ole girl!"

I chuckled."Yea bruh...i saw her..."

_______________________________

Yn p.o.v.

Bullshit. Why me...why now...,and the hoe sitting up here trying to put me in my place. Bitch please!...Everyone turned their heads,and looked at me shockingly.

"What?!"i shouted.

"We heard what you said BITCH!"screamed Marquesha.

The guys appeared at the door,and i ran behind them. Her hair seemed to be firery as she eyed me with those glowing purple eyes.

"Quesha...not today."Prod said holding his hand out infront of her to stop her from reaching out to me.

"I could rip you to pieces just from looking at you..."she growled.

I started to feel pain as her eyes peirced through my skin. Her head was cocked to the left,and she squinted her eyes as i went crashing to the floor... Prince kneeled down next to me,and held me in his arms.

"STOP,NOW!"Prince pleaded.

She opened her eyes again,and looked out the window. The pain slowly began to stop,and i could catch my breath. Her eyes were back to its normal light,and she looked at me. "I smell dog."

________________________________

Marquesha p.o.v.

I stepped outside,and saw Issa coming through the green bushes. He's still the same...his beautiful hazel eyes...his long dreads...broad shoulders...and that smile...He had a smirked on his face,and i couldnt help but blush. With him was the rest of em. He nodded at Daja,and she took a deep breath. She rest of us appeared next to me,ready for whatever.

"I apologize...",she managed to say.

I really had to smirk then."Apology accepted...Hi Issa. Long time no see",i said putting my hands on my hips.

He was leaning against a tree with his head down,and a smile crept across his face. He looked up at me,and i almosted melted. "Well you know how that river is...it always keeps up apart."

He stuck his hands in his pockets,and winked at me. I saw the werewolf boys looking at my girls,and the girls was grinning. I could feel the heat between the guys.

"Are yal through?"Ray said stepping infront of Brit.

"Yea.."said Krunk."We out"

They turned away leaving once again. "Well wasnt that pleasant"i laughed walking back in the house. This is gonna be interesting.

________________________________