do it...or face the consequences...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~~~~~_|_|_~~~~|~|_|_|_~_~

Ray p.o.v.
The moment Marquesha told us what was to be done Roc looked bewildered. We all knew he had deep feelings for Kiyah,but just couldnt show it. But it was shown now. She knew it troubled him,but it didnt bother her at all. She's a cold hearted blood sucker.

"You want to make another comment about me.",she said glaring at me,her eyes turnin its purple glow. I shook my head no."Very well.",she said returning her attention back to Roc. By now he was near crying.

"You know...i had a good lunch today,and i want an even better one..",she flashed us her devious smile.

"No..",Prince spoke out. "She wants the other girls. And in return she'll spare Kiyah.

"What?! We cant let you.!",i protested.

She came at me,and stopped before striking."IM THE VAMPIRE OF ALL VAMPIRES. IM STRONGER THAN ALL OF YOU. I CAN HAVE WHAT I WANT,AND I WANT THEM!",she was filled with anger,and her eyes seemed to burn straight through me.

"Lets us do it.",Roc cried out.

"Yea,we'll turn them.",Prod said.

She took a deep breath,and calmed down."Fine...do it..or i will.",and as quickly as she came..she left.

We all took a sigh of relief. I looked at Roc,and attcked him. He's strong,but i know stratege. I punched him,he picked me up,and body slammed me. We flew scross the room,and my lavender eyes glowed,while his glowed its navy blue shine. Our fangs was out,and we were about to lunge when Prod tackeled me,and Prince grabbed Roc.

"Stop it!",they both shouted.

"ITS HIS FAULT! HIS FAULT THE GIRLS GON BE LIKE US FOREVER. I HATE THIS LIFE. WHAT YOU THINK I WANT SOMEONE TO BE LIKE ME?!",they all got silent,and i snatched away from Prod. I mean mugged Roc,and rolled my eyes at him. I walkeed out the house,and took a run through the woods. I didnt stop til i made it to the girls house.
_________________________________
Brit p.o.v.
I was sleeping peacefully,but felt so uneasy. It seemed as if someone was in the room with me. Curiosity took over my body,and i opened my eyes. I saw Ray standing at head foot of my bed.

"We need to talk.",and he appeared next to me.

I jumped."How'd you get there?!"

He held his head down,and began to tell me everything. He told me about him being a vampire,about Kiyah,about Marquesha,and about his fight with Roc. I was laying against the headboard of my bed,and he was laying on my chest. He had his arms wrapped around me,and i was rubbing his head.

"Baby im sorry.",i said taking a deep breath.

He looked up,and kissed me. He got on top of me,and i wrapped my arms around his neck. He used one hand to grip my ass,and the other rubbing my p_ssy. He started suckingon my neck,and i moaned. Im not scared of Ray. I love him. He took off my shorts,and kissed my inner theigh. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he lightly kissed my clit. He started kissing,and twirling his tongue on my clit. Its too much for me to handle cause i keep pushing his back,but he keeps gripping my ass,and pulling me back towards him. I felt a lil pinch,and arched my back letting out a loud moan. The last thing i saw was two lavender glowing eyes...
_________________________________
is this getting boring? i want yal entertained. its killing me that i cant get pics n do polyvores so i can give yal a better view