title of your story

Next morning)

Brit p.o.v.

"Bitches aint shit,and they aint say nun..100 mutha fuckas cant tell me nun.."I hit my clock turning off my alram,and turned over laying on my back. I took a deep breathe,and sat up in bed. Ahh another day of boredom at school!...Great -__-. I went in the bathroom,and started to turn the water on. Hmm i dint hear Kiyah,and she is usually up before anyone...I walked in her room,and she was sound asleep.

"Kiyah.."i said shaking her.

She groaned(yo is that a word? lol)and put her head in her pillows.

"Look..i know Roc probably woe that ass out,but we gotta go! So get up now!"I snatched the covers off her,and walked back into my room to finish my morning routine. I had this on:http://www.polyvore.com/brit_school2/set?id=48021468 ,and ran down stairs to find Mira,and Yn. They had on this.

Yn:http://www.polyvore.com/yn_school3/set?id=48021720

Mira:http://www.polyvore.com/mira_school/set?id=48021972

"Yo is Kiyah down yet?"I asked entering the living room.

Yn:No i aint seen her all morning

Mira:Yea,she been M.I.A.

"Ugh..Kiyah come on!"I yelled.

She staggered down the steps wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/kiyah_school3/set?id=48021108 .

Kiyah:"Im right here,now can we go"she said a lil agitated.

I rolled my eyes,and walked out the door

_____________________________

Mira p.o.v.

There was alot of tension this morning,but whatevs. They'll get over it. I was sittin in homeroom playin on my phone when Prod came over,and sat next to me.

Prod:Sup?

i lifted my brow at him."Prod whats up with you cause you like never speak."

"Maybe i found that someone that can make me talk"he said grabbing my hand.

I blushed,and turned away. Lawd he gives me butterflies

_____________________________

Yn p.o.v.

Should i speak to Prince? He seemed to nod his head "yes" after i asked myself that. Weird..I went over to him anyway.

"Hey Prince."I said sittin on his desk.

He looked at my butt,and i gasped.

"Boy i know you aint lookin at my ass!"I said standin up.

"Haha well you kinda just put it in my face Yn."he said laughin.

"*smacks lips* Whateva."I said sittin in the seat infront of him.

_____________________________

Kiyah p.o.v.

Ugh im so tired! All i remember is havin sex with Roc,and i feel like a whore cause now he's actin funny.I dont care,im tired. I had my head down on the desk when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw Roc standin there staring at me.

"May i help you?"I said stretching.

"You alright?"he said looking me over.

"Uh yea..just tired"i said looking at him.

"Haha,yea i hve that effect."He said poppin his collar.

I punched him playfully in the arm,and boy he is hard as a rock.

"You know...that almost hurt."He said rubbing where i hit him.

"Oh shut up!"I got up,and sat in his lap laying my head on his shoulder. Im gettin my rest,and he caused this so he's gonna fix it.

___________________________

yea yea yea,i know boring but giv me sum time