War

Daja p.o.v.
I finished crying. I was done shedding tears. I came out the room,and started towards the bathroom. I felt someone behind me,and was lifted up and taken to the bathroom. I my holder placed me on the bathroom counter,and I saw it was Jacquees.

"Bae I'm really sorry.",he started. "I have no feelings for Yn anymore...none. Forgive me?"

I cracked a smile,and levied his lips."You're forgiven." I said. 

I had Diggy in the back of my head though,and its killing me that Jacquees doesn't know. He seemed to notice too.

"What's wrong?",he asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing...",I said jumping off the counter,and kissing him again. "Don't worry bout it."
____________________
Brit p.o.v.
We've been searching for Yn for the longest now. We can't find her. We all came back to the house,and crashed in the living room. Ray puts his arms around me. He knew I was worried about her whereabouts.

"Yn...",I heard Mira whisper. "Its Yn. Shes coming."

We all turned our attention to the door,and Yn walked in the door. I ran to her,and spun her around. The rest of the girls joined me.

"Where the hell have you been?!",I fussed at her.

Before she could answer,Quesha emerged from her room looking straight ahead."Jacob...",she said in a questioning tone.

"What?",Kiyah asked.

Then a tall slim light skin guy came in the door. He smirked and cut his eyes at Quesha. "Nice to see you again.",he said.

"You too.",she said folding her arms. "What brings you here."

"Well my fellow coldies...we have a war to par take in",he said inviting himself in.

"What's going on?",Prince asked.

"Demons...new bloods...whatever you wanna call it..",Jacob said. "And I since you have new bloods here...Quesha..you didn't finish them off?"

"No Jacob..",she said. "There's no need to. They control themselves."

"Well somebody isn't.",he said firm. "There have been 10 unexplained killings in the past two months."

"Why haven't you done something.?" Prod asked both of them.

"Tell them",Jacob said.

"Tell us what",I said taking a step towards her.

Quesha sighed. "I haven't done anything because you girls are new blood. I would have to kill you.",she said.

"But you said it yourself.",Kiyah started. "We control ourselves."

"She knows...we both know..,but that doesn't phase the other powerful ones.",Jacob said.

"So what would we have to do?",Ray asked.

"Kill them all,and tell the others the girls are not new bloods.",Jacob said.

"Very well. That's the plan.",Roc said.

"But there is a catch.",Quesha added. "The wolfs will be joining us in battle. The new bloods won't know about them,so it'll be to our advantage."

"We don't need them",Prince said.

"Trust me...you will need all the help you can get.",said Jacob.

"I'm going out",Quesha said throwing on tennis shoes.

She walked out the door,and was gone in a flash. Jacob quietly left. We all stood looking at each other. I want my old life back.
______________________

New Blood| A Mindless Behavior Vampire Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें