Chapter 10

Hey guys i hope you like this chapter!(: it is the ending of the story because it is a short story... and i like to leave you a bit on your toes just so you can make up how the story will end by yourself!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinity's POV

I woke up in the hospital with Brett sitting next to me. "Brett I am so sorry I had to leave you... I should have never came back then my mother wouldn't be dead and this all would not have happen!" I screamed at myself, pounding my fist against my head.

"Shhh, it is ok now Trinity I am here with you," Brett said softly in my ear. He had so many emotions in his eyes it was unbelievable. Happiness, sadness, pain, concern, and love... with so many emotions running through him I am surprised he hasnt burst.

"Brett I don't know what I would do with out you," I whispered warmly back at him. Reaching out I grabbed his hand and pulled it close to me. I let a small smile creep onto my face as I just embraced his warmth.

"Trinity do you want to know something?" he asked still not breaking eye contact with me.

"What?"

"Since that first day I met you on the plane I just knew you were going to be a hard one to handle," he muttered, chuckling. He looked up for a moment, probably thinking about the memory now.

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. Goodness this boy knew how to make me blush and feel embarrassed, it is one thing that I love about him so much!

"When you started to act like the bad girl once we got off the plane I knew I had to do something about that, I had to bring out the good in you because I knew that there was amazing things about you. You kept me on my toes as I tried to protect you from all the horrible things that have happened over the short amount of time you stayed in the home next to me."

"Brett I-"

"No let me finish," he mumbled, placing a finger over my lips to silence me. "As much as you pushed me away I had this strange feeling swelling in me. Trinity I started to realize how much you really meant to me. Trinity.... I love  you. I will never let anything happen to you for as long as I live because if something happened to you again, I think I die."

Tears started to fall down my face at his little speech. Hearing those words coming out of his mouth made me feel horrible about all the times that I yelled at him and wanted him to just leave me alone when really I was pushing him away because I was afraid. The whole bad girl thing was just a front I put up after my mother and father split up because I didn't want to get hurt again...

"Brett I l-love you too," I stuttered through my tears. "Do you think my dad will let me come live with him again?"

He looked at me like I just grew a second head. "Are you kidding, he has been mister sour butt since you left. He sits in the living room at night and stares at the fire, I am pretty sure that he wants you back Trinity."

I blushed in embarrassment. "Well now I feel horrible about leaving him. Man why am I such a screw up!"

"You are not a screw up." Brett said sternly. "You are perfect just the way you are..."

I smiled, "Thanks Brett."

He nodded in return before standing up and holding out his hand. "I know it will take time to get over all that has happened but I am here for you every step of the way... Now lets go home."

I placed my small hand in his and pulled myself off the bed. "Well Brett you certainly do bring out the good in me."

"Thats because your my bad girl gone good."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all your support during this story i hope you enjoyed reading it!