Chapter 3

Hey guys! Here is the newest chapter for Bad Girl Gone Good! i hope you like it!(: I know you think i have Brett and Trinity falling in love after only a few hours but trust me they arent falling in love. Brett wants her to be his friend but Trinity is being stubborn!

IF YOU DONT MIND I REALLY WANT TO GET MORE VOTES ON THESE CHAPTERS PLEASE HELP ME OUT! i know the first chapter was really good with all the votes. please help me keep it that way! MY GOAL IS TO HAVE MORE THAN 20 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER PLEASE HELP!(: 

ENJOY! Sorry if it is a little short!

Song: Payphone by Maroon 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brett’s Point of View

“Hey Trinity can I talk to you… alone,” I said glaring at Kaleb who gave me a smirk.

“Whatever,” She replied getting up. “I will be right back Kaleb.”

We made our way over to the other side of the room where he couldn’t hear us. “Trinity I know you’re new here and I want to help you out,” I said glancing back over at Kaleb again. He was sitting there drumming his fingers on the table acting like nothing ever happened.

“How are you going to help me? So far I have been doing fine by myself.”

“That’s what you think…” I muttered loud enough for her to hear.

She had an irritated look on her face making her a little scary. “I don’t need or want any help don’t you see! I have been doing fine all by myself these past years. I can handle some more,” she snapped back.

“Why don’t you just except my help!” I asked in a very loud voice. People started to stare at us which only made it worse. Not to mention Kaleb with that well known smirk on his face. Man do I hate him with a deep burning passion. There is a story behind why I hate him so much but I really don’t want to get into that now.

“Ugh! I don’t want help because I don’t need it! What did you not understand about that!?”

I turned my gaze back towards Trinity who was now pulling at her hair. I only wanted to be friends and now she is hanging out with the worst person in the world. How could this happen? I thought we were actually friends on the plane… then everything changed. She began to speak again and apparently I had zoned out.

“Now if you don’t mind I am going to go back over to hang out with Kaleb,” she muttered turning to walk away. She began to wave over her shoulder as she walked, “goodbye Brett.”

Triumph marked Kaleb’s face as he looked and saw trinity making her way back over to him. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to my seat. Danielle was sitting there working on some work and didn’t even realize that I had come up. “Hey,” I said with a small smile.

She glanced up from her work and noticed me. “Hey!” she yelled with a big smile on her face.  I walked around and put my stuff down next to hers before throwing my arm around her shoulder. She glanced up at me again before going back to writing.

“How are you?”

Letting out a sigh she dropped her pencil and turned to face me, “I would be amazing if I didn’t forget to do this homework.” I gave her a smirk before she spoke again. “Who was that girl you were talking to?”

How did I know she was going to ask that? Now she is going to jump to the conclusion that I am cheating on her with the new girl. First off no I don’t cheat its wrong and secondly… like I would ever date Trinity. “Before you start in on that, I am not cheating on you. I was only trying to help my new neighbor.”