Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry i didnt upload last night i was but there was this horrible storm and so i had to keep my computer off. :( anyways here is the newest chapter! :D hope you enjoy! Look at this amazing banner!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!

Song: Hit and Run by Breathe Carolina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

“Are you going to sit there and stare at it or are you going to drink it?” Zoey asked breaking me out of my thoughts. She was holding a new shot glass and I noticed that she had already gone through five of them. How long have I been thinking?

“Zoey are you ok?” I didn’t think about what I was asking till it was already out of my mouth.

She looked at me confused but a little more angered. “Why are you asking that?”

“Well I mean I don’t usually see someone go through shots like they are nothing unless something is bothering them.”

“I am fine, it’s just-“ She began but was cut off when an angered voice filled the bar.

“Trinity!”

Oh crap… 

*****************************************************************************************

Trinity's POV

“Dad what are you doing here?”

He stormed up to me before glancing at Zoey, “I could be asking you the same thing.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I came for a drink… do you know how annoying it gets listening to the pity I get from everyone, every single day of my already miserable life?” Crossing my arms I looked down at the still untouched shot that I had ordered. “It’s not like I drank anything anyways,” I muttered handing my father the shot.

“Trinity go out to my car now.” He grabbed my arm and began to tow me out to the car. He had a death grip on it too; somehow I knew that it was going to bruise tomorrow morning. Not to mention the pain I am going through right now because of my leg.

Snatching my arm away from him I winced at the pain that shot through me. “First off that hurt! Secondly how did you find out that I was here?” I was now glaring at him with hatred, I never really liked my dad in the first place because he was always so bossy and crap.

He let out a long sigh before turning to match my glare with one of his own. “Brett told me you were with Zoey and everyone knows were Zoey goes when she meets a new… friend.” He turned back to Zoey along with me. She was staring at the floor with guilt struck eyes, what was going on?

“Zoey what’s go-“ I began when a new voice echoed loudly. Are you kidding me! Brett had to come too? “Brett what the hel- heck are you doing here?!”

“I am fixing a situation I should have never let you get into. It’s my job to be a good friend and this isn’t me being a good friend,” he stated glaring at Zoey along with everyone else in the room.

Me trying to be a good person stepped in front of her to block the glares. I looked at my father who shown disappointment and Brett who was just flat out angry. “Why are all of you glaring at Zoey like that?”