Chapter 5

Hey guys so i got time to do the chapter! :D yay! i hope you like it sorry it took so long to update but guess what! The Trusted is now over so i can focus my time on this book! YEAH BUDDY!

Pictures to the side are of Zoey! ------->

Song: Don't Wake Me Up by: Chris Brown!

REMEMBER!:

Vote (PLEASE) the button is right there in the top right corner

Comment!

Fan(:

Enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been three days since I have left the hospital and I can’t handle the pain anymore. Sure it seemed ok at first but now I have to actually get up and put myself on crutches because I refuse to be helpless in a wheelchair. Brett comes over every day to drive me to school and just to hang out, yeah that’s right I am good friends with Brett now.

I opened my eyes to see Brett standing over my bed. “Good morning sunshine!”

I muttered to myself before rolling over and shoving the pillow back over my head, “Go away!”

“Aw come on you have to get up and come to school today. You’re doing great… unless you can’t handle the pain anymore and want to give up. In that case I will gladly take my five bucks now.” He held out his hand and motioned for me to put money in it, which wasn’t going to happen.

I raised my eyebrows challengingly at him. “No”

He chuckled before standing up to open the blinds, “Look it’s a beautiful day outside.” He spread the blinds apart letting the light flood into my room. He himself even had to take a step back to spot the light from blinding him as what it seems.

“Ah!” I picked up my pillow and chucked it across the room, hitting Brett in the head. “Close the blinds you idiot, I don’t want to go blind today!”

“Well then get up.”

“I am, I am,” I muttered before slowly crawling out of my warm bed and instantly greeted by the freezing. “Ugh what I do for you Brett…”

“You have to love me,” He replied sweetly before leaving the room.

 Rolling my eyes I went over to my dresser, not ready for today to begin. There was that constant thought nagging at the back of my head… What if Brett wasn’t there to stop Kaleb? Each day I would have to go to school and meet the guy that almost raped me. Those eyes kill me they are always staring at me full of lust and when seems to be danger. Yes I am the toughest girl around so of course I don’t show that to him. I just make sure I stick closer to Brett during all the classes I have with him and Kaleb.

I shivered at the picture of Kaleb and those boys in my head; I think a little bit of it was also the cold winter air that seeps through my window. I ran into the bathroom and washed my hair and body making sure not to get my cast wet. Then dried my hair till it fell into its loose curls that also covered a few bruises from where the car hit me. Walking back into my room I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and pulled them over my cast before finding a long sleeve shirt to go with it.