Chapter 9

hey guys sorry it took so long to update been really busy! anyways here is the next chapter enjoy!

Dedicated to Orangecow2 for making the awesome cover i have now! :D

(Got nothing really to say this time!) :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got off the plane and saw my mother waiting for me. She looked worried and tired mostly, judging by the dark bags under her eyes she hasn’t slept in for a while. Poor mom, I hate having to put her through this she doesn’t deserve it. I mean she has done nothing wrong and all I have done was blame her and be a horrible daughter.

Walking up to her I noticed Carter standing beside her with his usual smirk. “Get out of here Carter,” I said harshly. I finally reached my mother who had shock and concern written all over her face. Carter had the same expression; minus the concerned part Carter was never concerned about anyone but himself.

“Babe, what are you talking about?” Walking up to me he placed an arm around my shoulder. Smiling down at me I caught a good whiff of the alcohol and smoke that lingered on him. Man how did I ever enjoy this? The smell was bad enough, I think I might puke.

“I want you to leave, was I not clear? I don’t want you around me or my mother anymore. Your nothing but a horrible person and I have changed, so go away.” Shrugging his arm off me I walked over to stand by my still shocked mother.

“Trinity com-“ He began.

“GO AWAY!” I yelled this time, trying to calm myself down with deep breaths. My mother beside me flinched a little and people began to stare at the scene we were causing.

Carter looked around at the people then back at me, his face was red and I thought for a moment I saw steam coming out of his ears. Taking a step forward he was now standing in my face, “You’re making a big mistake Trinity. You sure you want to send me away? If you do I can cause hell in your life… if you don’t send me away you won’t have to waste time checking over your shoulder.” Pausing he looked over at my mother then back at me. “Choose wisely.”

I looked over at my mother also then back at him. Man did his breath reek, “I chose the moment I got off the plane. Now since I have to dumb it down for you listen close… Get… Out… Of… Here!”

Narrowing his eyes the smirk appeared on his face again. “Well then Trinity, no one tells me to leave. So prepare for hell.” With that he turned away and left us standing there, with the crowd watching.

I wrapped my arms around my mother and hugged her tightly. “Mom I am so sorry for all the horrible things I have put you through. I will change this time, I promise.”

It took a few moments till she responded by hugging me back. “Oh Trinity I didn’t know getting hit by a car would change you like this.”

I laughed lightly at that and let go of her. “No mom something else changed me or more like someone else…” I began to lead her out to the car with my bags. I enjoyed seeing my mom so happy and lighthearted; the thought of me making it happen was the best part. I guess I can bring out that little girl that I use to be again. Too bad the person that changed me hates me now…