Chapter 11

Alright i know you guys are probably upset with me because i havent uploaded as lately as you wanted. I have been told that i have forgotten about these stories but i promise you i have not forgotten one bit.

Here is chapter 11 and yes i can already tell you that it might be sad and yes i know it was short.

Please dont give me any negetive comments because it hurts in a way and makes me not want to upload as much. Bad Girl Gone Good is a very hard book to think up for and i know i get writers block but i upload the other stories because i was always told if you are stuck  on one thing to move to the next and then come back. Thats what i have been doing so i am sorry for those who think i have forgotten about you.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinity’s pov

I covered my mouth in horror as I stared at my window which had a note written in blood. I shook my head a few times before going over to the window in caution. Mentally encouraging myself I glanced out the window and saw nothing but the darkness of the streets and the lamps that lit up small areas.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a shadow running down the street but couldn’t make out what it was. Turning my attention back to the note I began to read what it said.

Trinity,

You see what I have written this little note in? Yeah this is blood, not telling you what the blood is from but you can probably imagine a few things up.

I have warned you about the dangers you are putting yourself and your family members in also. Not to mention I know about your little boyfriend. Oh what is his name… Brett? Yeah that’s it Brett Hilton.

Anyways if you care you will meet me at our old hangout at 1 o’clock.

Don’t be late Trinity… I don’t like waiting.

Carter

My heart began to thump widely in my chest as I thought about all the horrible things he could do to my family. What bothered me was how did he know about Brett? I didn’t mention to anyone anything about Brett… He couldn’t possibly do anything to him right I mean he is all the way in a different state.

I walked toward my door, feeling a little sick from seeing the blood dripping down my window pane. “Mom,” I called walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was met by an odd silence and no one in the kitchen. “Mom?”

Walking into the living room I gasped when I saw the sight that laid in front of me. “Mom!” I screeched as I ran over to her side. She was lying in a pool of blood and cut marks down her side and arms. I started to panic when she didn’t respond and jumped up. Running over to the phone I quickly dialed 911 and waited.

“My mom is hurt! Please someone come help me!” I cried through the phone, while crawling back over to my mother. I was too weak to walk back over so I crawled. I picked up my mother’s head and laid it in my lap as I brushed the hair out of her face.