Chapter 4

hey sorry it took so long to upload hope you enjoy this chapter!

TO THE RIGHT IS A TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK! I PERSONALLY THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING! CHECK IT OUT!(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up sleeping beauty,” A deep voice said stirring me from my dream.

I opened my eyes and quickly closed them when the brightness from the sun hit them. “Ugh what time is it?” I asked sitting up. I felt a tug on my arms and looked down to see tubes sticking out of my arm. I screamed in surprise and grabbed the tubes trying to rip them out of my arm. “What the heck is going on?” I yelled in a demanding voice. A sudden wave of dizziness hit me and I began to fall backwards.

A hand shot out and grabbed me, slowly lowering me down onto my pillow. I looked up and saw my dad and Brett standing there. Brett? Why is he here…

“Trinity what do you remember?” My dad asked, coming over to take a seat next to me. I glanced around the room and then tried to remember what happened. I remember going to a party and then everything was a blur after that.

“I remember going to a party. I think I went with this guy named Kaleb.” I answered while rubbing my sore head. I looked over at Brett who was clenching and unclenching his fists in anger. Why was he angry?

“Do you remember anything else?” Brett said from the other side of the room. The anger in his voice made me shiver a little. Why was he so mad, I mean I am the one in the hospital for something I can’t even remember? Shouldn’t I be the one mad here?!

I shook my head no and felt the wave of dizziness come back. I grasped my head in both of my hands trying to rid myself of this horrible feeling. A jolt of pain went through my body when I placed my hand on a tender spot in the back of my head. “Ouch!” I screamed, taking my hand away and noticed blood on it. I turned my head towards my dad with wide eyes still not sure what was going on.

“I will go get the doctor, Brett you explain to Trinity what happened.”

I looked over at Brett who was still in his little dream, clenching and unclenching his fists. I snapped my figures in his face till he reached out and grabbed my wrist. “You need to listen and listen well,” he yelled in anger.

I flinched a little not only at his tone but because his loud voice was booming in my ears. “Ugh lower your voice would you!” I yelled back making my head spin again.

He tightened his grip on my wrist making it hurt a little. “Kaleb is not a good person! You think your bad this guy hits on every new girl we get. You want to know what happens to them,” He began, yanking me forward so I was practically in his face. “DO YOU TRINITY!” he yelled releasing my wrists and pulling his hands up into his hair. His attempts to calm himself weren’t working which only made him madder. Seconds later before anyone could react he punched the wall; the sound of cracking filled the air and all I could see was blood pouring out of his knuckles. “HE RAPES THEM!”

My eyes grew wide in shock at the words that escaped his lips. Memories came flooding back of last night, the boys grabbing at my clothes. The guys laughing while chasing me out onto the street and me getting hit by a car. I felt the tears explode, leaving me to try and pick myself up before anyone walked in.