Sam x Celaena one-shot

"Is it true?" Sam asked as he sat down beside Celaena.

"Is what true?"

"That you're-" he didn't finish, couldn't finish. What he'd heard that day from Arobynn, it was... He couldn't believe it!

"That I'm what?" Celaena asked, taking his hand, her fingers caressing his skin.

It was difficult for him to say it, difficult for him to bring the words to the front of his mind after blocking them away for most of the day, but he had to know. He had to know, for himself, who she was.

"Aelin," he said, his voice low.

Her hand tensed, then her fingers went slack against his and she let go his hand and got up from her seat, walking over to the window. She gripped the windowsill, but he didn't dare move to her. She ripped down the curtains.

He knew it might be a mistake asking her, he had prepared for her rage, so he kept still as she went to her bookshelf and threw three of four books against the opposite wall, screaming as she did.

He saw there were tears in her eyes, but didn't mention it; she most certainly wouldn't be pleased about that.

He hadn't felt betrayed that she hadn't told him, he understood why. He thought, that if it were him, he would have done the same.

Celaena returned to window and stayed there for some time, staring out into the city as Sam could do nothing but watch.

When he couldn't take it anymore he went to her, lying his hand on her, seeing if she would push him away: she didn't.

"I wanted to tell you myself, when I did," she whispered, not looking at him. "It wasn't Arobynn's right to tell."

"How long has he known?" Sam asked.

"He always has, but we never talked about it," she said. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he said, wrapped an arms around her shoulders and pulling her against him, "I don't mind."

"I know you don't, you never do," she said. She didn't stop staring, and then he realised, north towards Terrasen, towards her homelands.

"I'm in love with a Princess, who would have thought," Sam said, nudging her shoulder.

"Oh, shut up!" She said, nudging him back, a smile lingering on her lips now. He wrapped his arms around her and held her against his until it became too dark to see anything any longer.

---

Voila!!!

I have written a one shot

And now I shall publish a one-shot

This is good guys! I mean, its not even midnight yet and I'm already focused!!!

Well, sorta!

Anywayz hopez youz enjoyedz

Enjoydez doesn't even Make sense!

It's kinda of a tradition for me to yell something random at the end so...

MONKEY GUAVA!!! WHAT THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!