Favourites/ questions and stuffs

This chapter is necessary because I said so!!!

Answer these questions as you please so I can know what you think!

Favourite ToG character: Nehemiah

Favourite ACOTAR character: Lucian

Favourite OTP: Rowan and Aelin

Favourite brOTP: Chaol and Dorian

Which court would you rather live in: to be honest I really wanna see the dawn court and the autumn court, but spring court as well. I think if I could I'd have a mixture of all three. So like half the time it's spring, half the time it's autumn and its always dawn.

Chaol, Dorian or Rowan: Dorian's my cute puppy so Dorian

Aedion or Rhysand: Aedion

Maeve or Amarantha: I seriously have some respect for Amarantha even after what she did to like everyone... But after loosing her sister the way she did I can understand why she hated humans so I'm gonna say Amarantha. Also as far as torture goes Amarantha pretty good at it. I think she aims high in life!

Lysandra? YES!!!

Aedion my cute little puppy? Of course

Paint with Feyre or read with Aelin: ready with Aelin

Are you are more like Aelin or Feyre: to be honest most the choices Feyre made I would have done the same, and even though we have nothing in common I feel like I have even less in common with Aelin. Plus I just always feel closer to Feyre.

Do you still call her Celaena sometimes? Yes...

Favourite ToG book: queen of shadows

Favourite ToG cover: crown of midnight

Kaltain? Respect that girl if you value your life! Because she and I both will destroy it!

Nice fangs: totally agree with Lysandra

Do you think we need to know the surnames of the ACOTAR characters? Yes!

Well that was fun!!!

answer the questions! Tell me what you think cuz I need to know!!!

Also do you prefer ToG or acotar I can't decide!!!!!

Byezzzzzzzz!!!!!