Lucien and Feyre

I feel like (and i really hope) Lucien's going to become a big brotherly sort of figure to Feyre. Like can you just imagine Tamlin and Feyre alone and Lucien just appearing like nuh huh get your hands off my lil sis.

Like when he was telling her not to drink the wine and when he healed her.

And can you just imagine Feyre accepting the fact that Lucien's practically claimed her as his sister and just going with it, but ends up enjoying having an older sibling who cares for her and they have this cute siblingy relationship because I really want this to happen.

Like they'd just become the bane of Tamlins existence and spend their lives coming up with ways to annoy

Like I can just imagine Lucien getting Feyre to refuse to touch or have any sort of sexual/romantic relationship fr a week or something and she'd be all against it at first, but then realsie how funny it would be.

And at the end of the week Tamlins all upset about it and then Feyre tells him what happens and then he'd probably tie Lucien to a pole and throw it all the way to the night court or something (because Tam totally cab throw stuff that far)

Anyway I really want Feyre and Lucien to be like siblings and do you know what else I want?

Can you guess?

Can you possibly guess like the one thing this series doesn't have?

SURNAMES!!!

And its literally so annoying since some of the minor characters have surnames and then its all like Feyre... Tamlin... Rhysand... Lucien... Alis...

Like seriously what are their surnames and it can't just be that fae dont because that doesn't explain Feyre

Also anyone realise how Feyre is like Fey re like Fey as in fae

Feyre

More like Faera

...

I feel like a bad person...

ONLY 180 DAYS UNTIL A COURT OF MIST AND FURY!!!

oh yes, I'm on a countdown

I have a calendar specifically for countdowns and also I stickeynoted my favourite quotes in the book and almost finished typing them all up onto a word document so I can print them out and put them in a box... Don't question thus....

DO I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF TO KEEP YOUR FROM IMPALING YOUR MORTAL HIDE ON ANOTHER ROCK!

- Lucien ACOTAR page I don't know