EDIT and Lysandrian fluff

Why doesn't she sleep at 2 am like most people?

STOP JUDGING ME IM NOCTURNAL!!

can you guys see the media because if you can you can see the edit I spent a million years making

I'm not kidding when I say it took forever!!

AND IM SO PROUD OF IT!!!

I really really want to write ACOTAR fanfic and I just though why not write a modern AU ToG and ACOTAR combines fanfic... That's when I've finished my shadowhunters fic that is

Okay I'm gonna write quick Lysandrion fluff because I can

Aedion ran his fingers through Lysandra's hair and pulled her into his lap. She tucked her head under his elbow and kissed his arm the best she could in her position, which turned out to be more difficult than she expected.

Aedion chuckled and kissed the top of her head, his fingers still combing her hair. "We should probably go to dinner," Aedion pointed out, but made no move, "Aelin will be wondering where we are."

"Let her wonder," Lysandra replied, and spun round to face Aedion. She kissed him gently and pulled him down on top of her.

He kept his fingers of one hand in hair and they kissed, and let the other hand slide down to hold her waist. Lysandra sucked in a breath and pulled Aedion closer to her so he was lying almost completely on top of her.

The door opened moments later, and before either of them could comprehend this they heard Evangeline scream and saw her run away. She had snuck on them, and they had been too caught up in each other to notice.

"It's not Aelin who's curious then," Lysandra said, pulling Aedion back down and kissing him some more. They weren't interrupted again.

---

I didn't even edit that or read through it so that's just plain writing that I didn't even put any thought into

Basically laziness is my excuse for it being so bad

I don't like to think of myself as a lazy person but tbh I really am

Just enjoy Lysandrian

POLAR KOALA!!!