~Chapter 9~

Jon's pov

I went to my room after helping my mom. I turned on my Xbox and well... that was a mistake. I got a call from Dathi. "SOOOOO! I SEE YOU MADE UP WITH HIM AND YOUR NOW BESTIES WITH HIM!!" Dathi yelled. "Shut the fuck up dude. My mom is asleep." I replied. He sighed. "I thought you were---" I cut him off knowing were this was going. "I am different!!!" I practically shouted. "He just showed up at my house! What the hell was I supposed to do?! Look. We made up and I got him to get his friends to apologize to you and Luke!" I said. There was silence. "Jon... I know... Tyler and Craig sent me text messages..." He said. "Then why the fuck did you yell at me?" I asked. "Because..." he sighed. "Dathi I didn't..." I said realizing why. "Never mind. It isn't important. Night Jon." He said logging off.

Dathi loved Evan.

It all makes sense! They were once all friends, then word gets out Dathi has a crush on Evan. Evan doesn't know what to do so he results to violence. Luke stands up for Dathi, he gets hurt in the process... "Holy... shit..." I mumbled. So how does Craig and Tyler fit into this? There is something I'm missing... I looked at the clock. 10:00 P.M. Well, I have until 1 in the morning... I guess I can go for a walk.

I went down stairs and god my shoes on. I left the house and walked for what seemed like forever. I just thought. Well let's go over the facts. Clearly Dathi did like or love Evan. Someone had to spread rumors... Could it have been Tyler or Craig? Or is it someone else??? If it had been Tyler or Craig, then why would they? Weren't they all "buddy buddy" once? And what is on those text messages that Tyler and Craig sent to Dathi?

"Hey! Watch where your goin'" I heard someone yell. "Oh, sorry I was lost in thought." I said. I looked at the mysterious person. "Hey, aren't you the new guy at our high school? Jo...Jon right? Well, my name is Brian." He said looking at me. "Uh yeah... I'm Jon." I said not really knowing what to do. "Um can I ask you something?" I asked. He nodded. "Do you know what happen with Evan, Tyler, Craig, Dathi and Luke?" I asked. "Yeah... but why would I tell you?" He asked. The tone in is voice sent shivers up my back. "Because Evan used to bully me but we made up and I feel like I made a deal with the devil not knowing the hole story..." I mumbled. He nodded and sighed.

"Evan was born and raised here. Tyler and Craig weren't. Tyler came from America and Craig came from the UK. They all started talking to one another and in the end became friends. Once middle school started a new person moved here. His name is Luke. He hooked up with Evan and the posse. Then Dathi came. Dathi met Luke who then met Evan and the gang. Before you came, something was wrong. Tyler became seriously rude and mean to everyone. Craig tried to stop it. It was odd though. Whenever Craig talked to Tyler, Tyler would just listen and stop..." Brian took a breather while I was mentally taking note.

"Then Someone started spreading rumors that Dathi had a crush on Evan. Dathi kept denying it, but in the end, it became way too obvious that Evan snapped. Making him dark and hollow like. Evan was never the same that day. So when you showed up out of the blue and became friends with Dathi, it pissed him off because he wanted to make Dathi's life a hellhole for wreaking his life. And it wasn't even his fault. Some asshole spread the rumor. If your trying to figure this out, here are some pointers. One, Craig and Tyler might have something going on. Two, they don't like Evans ways but are compelled to obeying. Three, who ever stared this must hate Evan and/or Dathi and/or have a vendetta against them. And lastly, I used to run with them myself. They were pretty cool to hang out with but when Evan snapped, I found my new friend, Brock. Figured I would answer the last question you would have." He finished.

I nodded trying to piece the puzzles together. He laughed. "Trust me, you won't figure it out. I doubt it is anyone from this school. I already tried but found no one." He stated. "Well, I got to get home. See yeah around Jon." He waved as he walked off. I checked my phone. 11:15 P.M. Yeah, I should get home too.

-Back at home-

Let me get this straight. Craig and Tyler are probably secretly dating or a thing. Evan must hate gays or something due to rumors. Dathi feels betrayed by Evan, Craig and Tyler and probably me now. -Sadly- Luke help Dathi in his time of need. Brian and Brock... now that is fishy.

Fan fucking tastic. I made a deal with a devil without looking at the facts. But one question remains.

Who is the fuck tard that started this whole mess?!

(A/N: *Makes whoosh noises* Butterfly Effect.)