~Chapter 11~

Jon's Pov

"Who started the rumors?" I asked. "That... We don't know." Craig said with a sigh. I sighed and sat down. Sure it was grass but I didn't care. "Okay, that doesn't help." I said. "No shit." Tyler said with a sigh. "Is there anyone you pissed off when all of this started? Maybe someone that hated Dathi or Evan?" I asked. They shook their heads no. "Well, while the hole thing went down Brian started to act... weird. Then he just stopped talking to Evan and later us." Craig said. I nodded. Hmm. "What about Brock?" I asked. "He still talks to us, that's how we knew Brian talked to us." Tyler replied.  "Okay well I best be going. Need to make sure my mom is okay." I said. They nodded and I left. 

The walk home wasn't that bad. It was quiet nice. When I got home my phone buzzed. "I don't hate them, I just wanted some fun." Who is this? I replied. "An old friend. ;)"

Okay, first off, how did he or she get my number? Second, why a winky my face? Creep much? I made my way down the road until I smashed into someone. I could tell it was a person because I don't think a pole would be warm. Much likely cold.

I looked up to see a hand grab me and practically throw me into a bush. When I finally opened my eyes I noticed an iPod playing Metallica on it. I looked up.

"Evan?! The fuck?" I yelled. "Shhh. I'm supposed to be sick. My parents are both at work." he said. I sighed sitting up. "What's up?" I asked. "Are you a demon?" he asked. Okay wait.. Just.. "Are you on drugs?" I asked. He punched me in my stomach. "Ever since I fell on you, I couldn't stop thinking about it." he said. Oh no.

"Before you go on, tell me. What made you go to bullying and destroying Dathi's and Luke's lives just for your complexion? And terrorizing the school?" I asked. He went dead silent. "I'm going to be honest. I don't know. Something snapped and... I just don't know." he said.

"Evan... Were you bullied before you. Came to this school?" I asked. God I felt like a therapist. "What no! Well... A bit." he said. I nodded. "Look I gotta get home. Stop by my house sometime this weekend and let's talk. Oh... And you better make things right with Dathi and Luke. Please. Do it for them." I said. He nodded.

When I saw him leave I ran home. I wanted to cry and I didn't know why. Why do I feel bad for a kid that was bullied and yet does it without even realizing it. Hmpt. If my dad saw me now he'd say I'm pathetic. Wait. Why should I care what my dad thinks of me?

I nearly threw up. I wanted to throw up. I almost let myself judge myself based upon my dad. Why do I do this to myself? Why? Sighing I unlocked the front door to my house. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I made my way up to my room and clasped onto my bed. I only had to read a book for language arts and that was it for homework. 

Then an idea popped into my head. Jon your a fucking dumbass. YOU HAVE THE RUMOR ASSHOLES NUMBER! I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sent another text saying "Please, can I at least get the beginning of the first name?" and waited. I waited, waited, waited, waited, waited BUZZ. I quickly grabbed my phone; One Notification From YouTube. I chucked my phone across the room. Fuck. You. YouTube. I continued to wait. It was about eight thirty at night when my phone buzzed. At this point I lost all faith. 

Walking over to pick up my phone It read one new message from unknown number. "A. The first letter is A." That was it. I spent the next three hours researching. 

A/N Sorry this is so short but I have new ideas for the next chapter. Don't worry, I'm not planning on disappearing again, I promise!