~Chapter 15~

Jon's pov.

After ordering we all sat and I told everyone everything. They all listened and found out what really happened. After a few minutes of silence, they all apologized to each other.

We started talking as if nothing ever happened. Evan, Craig and Tyler apologized for the bullying and Luke and Dathi forgave them.

Although I felt horrible on the inside. I kept thinking about what Adam said; "An old friend." Who? And... Wait... He isn't talking about A- "Jon? Hellooo earth to Jon!" Tyler yelled snapping his fingures. Shaking my head out of thought I quickly said yeah.

"We where planning to and see a movie since its Friday. Evan is too much of a pussy-- Jon would you care to join me at the movie?" Evan cut off Tyler quickly before Tyler could finish his sentence. I started laughing. "I would love to." I replied, grabbing Evan's hand and holding it. His cheeks got really red.

After we finished I called up my mom. "Hey, me and .y friends wanna see a movie. Could you give us a ride?" I asked. "Wow? My son has other friends?" she joked. "Te-he. So can you please?" I asked again. She chuckled and replied, "Sure thing sweetie. Where are you and your friends so I can come get you?" she asked. "Subway. By the caribou and the ice cream place." I said. "Okay, see you soon!" she hanged up.

While we waited we talked and made more apologies. Everyone said what needed to be said. It was great. I started to listen in until I saw three guys walking. They were all dressed in black. When they came a little bit closer I saw two of them holding hands. I also notice that they were all guys. They came a little closer when I noticed a sly smirk coming from one of them.

Adam Montoya

Is that Al- "JON! YOUR MOM IS HERE!" Craig yelled getting my attention. I shook my head. "Oh. Sorry I was lost in thought." I replied faking a laugh.

We all got into the mini van. "So, what movie are you guys seeing?" she asked. "I don't know. Probably some action or horror movie." I said. "Oooo Oooo! Can we that one movie with the rock in it?" Dathi asked. Laughing Craig asked "which one? I think those movies aren't in theaters anymore."

"Awwww." he replied. "Are you guys going to need money?" my mom asked with a little hint or worry. "Nah we got cash." Tyler said. She nodded and continued driving.

After she dropped us off we decided to see Paranormal Activity 6. We all paid and we just got water to drink. Throught out the entire movie, Evan and I cuddled. It felt fantastic.

-After the movie and when mostly everyone is at home-

It was my mom driving and Evan was the last one left. I decided to speak up. "Mom, can Evan sleep over?" I asked. "Is that okay with his parents?" she replied. "Yeah they're cool with it." he said. "Alrigh. Just... Jon. You know the rules." she said giving me 'the look'. I nodded. We went back to my house.

- time skip to at house and mommy went to bed-

"What did you really text Your parents?" I asked with a sly smile on my face. He laughed. "I'm sleeping over at Craig's." I chuckled. "Nice." I said. Evan moved closer to me and I moved closer to him. Before I could make a move, he quickly swooped in and kissed me. It was a little bit before he started to nibble on my bottom lip.

I didn't open right away, teasing of course. Then he bit on my bottom lip and I opened up. We started to fight for dominace. He was winning until I attacked. He really didn't like that. Not one bit. He moved me and shoved me up against a wall and started winning again. I didn't have any vantage point so sadly I lost.

He explored every little crook in my mouth feeding me sensations I haven't felt for a long while. It was majestic. I loved him. It was obvious at this point.

After our make-out session, we went to my room. Evan closed the door after we were in my room. "Jon... I have a question." he started. "Ask away." I replied. "You said a name... Before your mom picked us up for the movie..." He paused, "Jon, who's Alex? And why did you say Adam?"