~Chapter 23~

A/N: Last chapter of this story. I will be releasing an A/N later on explaining everything. Thanks and Enjoy!

Warning: Smut. A hold load of smut. ;)

Jon's pov

I woke up to a ray of light beaming in my eyes. Moaning, I rolled over and felt a pain in my jaw. I also realized Evan wasn't in my arms. Yawning, I got out of bed and made my way down the hall. Evan and my mom were eating breakfast together and talking. "Ah, there he is." Evan said looking at me. "We were just talking about you... and your baby photos..." My mom trailed off looking back at the photos. "Really? This is what we do in the morning?" I said rolling my eyes and smiling. They both laughed. 

"Hey now that you two are down here, Brett sent me a letter." My mom said. "He says that Alex is moving back to the U.S as well as him. Adam is moving with Alex as well." My mom said with glee. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. But I felt something else bugging me. They just left. They're gone. Forever. Meaning, I just beat the shit out of Alex, only for him to leave the very next day. Fuck him.

Fuck him so hard up the ass that he ends up exploding. It made me angry but I made sure not to show my anger. "Also, Evan will be staying with us for a while. His mom is moving out of town for a while and he doesn't want to live with his dad." She said. I nodded. Evan took a sip of his drink and looked at me with loving eyes. "I'll be going into town soon. We need food and other stuff for the next few weeks." my mom said. We both nodded.

-

It was only five minutes after my mom left when Evan sat on top of me. I smirked. He looked at me and slowly started to kiss me. We moved in sync. He started to bite my lower lip wanted everything inside. Only thing was, my mom wouldn't be home for the next few hours. I wouldn't budge and I could tell this was making Evan angry. Then he did something I wouldn't have expected. He moved his hands lower, lower and lower making there way to my zipper region. As he started to unzip my zipper, he started to bite harder on my bottom lip. He was playing a hard ball. 

I finally gave in and gave him what he wanted. But I did put up a fight. Our tongues battled for a good couple of minutes till I won. I explored even new places in his mouth, if that was even possible. Everything felt so extraordinary. Then he explored my mouth and everything in it. "Hey..." I said, "I think it's getting a little hot in here." I finished. He smiled at the comment. I moved my hands down on his chest and slowly took off his shirt. He chuckled. "That's no fair." He said taking off mine. We went back to making out. He started to tug on my zipper again and started to unbutton my jeans. My brain said no but everything else said yes. I didn't stop him because I didn't realize that I was tugging on his jeans. 

I slowly unzipped his zipper and undid his jeans. I slowly started to pull his jeans off revealing his boxers. "You're still... dressed. I don't like it." He mumbled in between breaths. I picked him up; his legs wrapped around me as I carried him up the stairs and into my room. I layed him on the bed as I got on top of him. I pinned him down with my thighs, as I started to kiss his neck. I slowly went down from his jawline and lower yet. I stopped when he moaned. Quite loudly. I started to slowly suck on the magical spot I found. I started to quicken the pace and got more moans. 

Evan went back to messing around with my jeans. He started to take them off. I quickly slid them off and threw them on the ground. Now it was the both of us in our boxers. Evan looked at me, and nodded yes. I smiled at his and started to kiss him again. I started at 'my mark' on his neck and started kissing him down his chest, to the stomach, then his V line. After kissing him, I slowly took off his boxers revealing his member. I moved my lips down into his genital region, then starts to lick around his member. Every second I felt it getting harder. I moved his member into my mouth and slowly started to suck on it. Evan tried to prevent himself from squirming by grabbing tightly onto my hair. I started to suck harder and faster every second went by. I started to move his member down my throat and sucked longer. "Jo-" Too late. He shot his white cream and I swallowed every last bit of it. It was warm and it felt amazing to have.

After all his cum was gone I slowly backed out and looked at him with a pleased smile. Although, our afternoon wasn't over. 

I quickled reached the drawer in my desk and grabbed a small blue looking bottle. "Lube?" Evan asked panting over the amount of pleasure he's had. I nodded with a smirk on my face. I sat on top of Evan again. "Let me." He said pulled off my boxers. He grabbed the lube and squeezed the liquid into his hands. He rubbed my member up and down but very slowly. I could feel my member getting harder after each stroke. After the last stroke I slowly turned Evan on to his stomach.

I kissed his neck again and slowly made my way down to his spine. I slowly grabbed his hips and moved myself closer to him. I slowly put my member into his anal region. It was hard at first and I could see Evan trying to hide the pain. I started to slowly move back and forth letting Evan get used to it. I saw Evan grabbing onto the bed frame. I started to moved faster and harder. My member was getting hard and harder by the second. I moved faster getting use to the vibe. Evan started panting as well as I. He grabbed onto the bed harder and holding it tighter. I moved to the fastest that I could. I started panting more and more running out of breath. 

I moan overly loudly as I felt my white silk released into Evan. I breathed heavier, running out of breath. I slowly pulled out and fell on my back. Evan came on top of me and started kissing me. He clasped in my arms and cuddled next to me. We relaxed for the next half hour getting over all the pleasure we had. I kissed him. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Mr. Popular."