~Chapter 22~

A/N: This is the 4th chapter of the last five chapters of this book! Enjoy!

Jons pov

The next morning, Evan and I didn't go to school. My mom was okay with it since the past events. Evan and I cuddled up on the couch and watched T.V. Mom came down the stairs and smiled at us. "Morning you two." She chirped making her way to the kitchen. "I'll be sleeping the whole day so you two are free to do whatever. I called the school and told them that the both of you were sick with the flu. Two of your friends, Craig and Tyler will be dropping off your guys homework." She said. "Okay, cool mom. Thanks!" I said. She nodded and went back upstairs. 

---

It was six at night. Evan and I were doing homework when I noticed two people walking down the road with black hoods on. I bumped Evan on the arm. He looked up and noticed at the two people that I was looking at. "Jon. Let's go." He said. His voice of tone went from calm to hulk in the matter of a second. Probably less. I nodded. We got our shoes on and put a hoodie on us. We walked out the front door and followed them. "Babe. Is it safe for us? I mean... Jon and Evan will want to kick our asses." Adam said in fear. Alex laughed. "I won't let them hurt us." He reassured him. I chuckled silently to myself. I looked at Evan who nodded at me. I ran towards them.

I took out Alex while Evan got Adam. I started to punch the living shit out of them. Right, left, right, left, right, left, up. That's all that went through my head. It felt good to punch the living shit out of Alex. He deserved it. Something caught me off guard. It was Adams yell. I would have ignored it but... It was the same yell I made when my dad would hit me. "Evan... Evan stop. It's not Adam's fault that he was manipulated by Alex." I said. Evan stopped and nodded. Adam looked at me with apologizing eyes. I nodded. 

The next second I felt a strong pain in my jaw. Alex. Evan took him by the collar of his shirt the practically threw him across the ground. I moved my jaw around to stretch it out. I heard sirens in the distance. "Evan, we need to go. And Adam... I'm sorry." I said looking at him. He didn't look at me with anger, but with understanding and realization of knowing the what would happen. Evan and I ran back home. 

When we entered the door at home the cops came zooming by. "Who do you think called the cops?" Evan asked. "Brett. Even though he said he was leaving, he still cares for Alex." I replied. Evan nodded. "Jon we need to clean up and fast.. We have blood. On our hands, face and clothes. If your mom see's... we'll be dead." Evan said. I haven't even noticed. There was blood everywhere. Alex's blood. 

There was a problem we noticed. It was really late but my mom was also up. We couldn't risk the both of us taking a shower once at a time. "Um Evan.." I said. "I know." He replied. We were in the bathroom. He took off his sweatshirt and shirt off; as did I. Evan looked at me and kissed me. "I'm going to enjoy this." He mumbled, loud enough so I can hear. I couldn't help but smirk at the thought. Hell, I even made the shower nice, steamy and hot.

-

After a long blissful shower, we got our pajamas on. I got in bed and he cuddled up next to me. "Goodnight Evan. Love you." I said. "Goodnight Jon. I love you too."