~Chapter 20~

A/N: Second chapter of the last five. Enjoy!

Jon's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to a small scream. Evan sat up too. "Did you hear that?" I asked. He nodded. We quietly walked down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen while Evan walked to the living room. "JO-" Evan yelled. I turned around to see his body drop to the floor. Before I had time to react I felt a huge ass pain connect with the back of my head. Everything turned dark and I couldn't hear anything.

--

I woke up with a dim light above me. I moved my neck around making it crack. "Morning babe." I heard someone say. I looked up. "Alex..." I mumbled. He chuckled. "Too easy." He said. I looked around to see my mom and Evan next to me. "Why?" I asked. "Why  not?" He replied. I looked more and saw Adam behind Alex and Brett in a corner. He winked at me. I moved my eyes up and down. If I nodded, Alex would have known and saw me. "Control Jon. Control. Something I never had in my life and you were the perfect target. Overly depressed and looking for a ray of light, and I gave you that ray of light. Sure it was false but I got what I wanted and I couldn't give a shit about you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You sound like a teenage girl trying to get the new IPhone 6 plus." I replied. He laughed. "Me? Eheheheh, more like you. 'Oh help me! My daddy beats me oh boo hoo, boo hoo hoo hoo.' He was just being a man!" He yelled. 

I moved my head back and breathed in and out. The minute I get the chance, I'm going to pound his skull in. "So what now?" I asked. He paused for a minute, then said "Kill you? Make you suffer? Get rid of you? Sounds good to me." He said. "Uh.. eh eh uh... Baby.. you're not seriously thinking about murder are you?" Adam asked finally speaking. "Would that be a problem?" Alex asked getting into Adam's grill. "No... It's just that hiding bodies isn't easy these days." He replied trying to cover up his fear.

Alex is craving control. He already had me wrapped around his finger. Now he has Adam and Brett wrapped around his others. I looked around trying to find a way out. There was a wooden door to my left and a window to my right. It was a medium sized window, enough to fit Evan, my mom and I out but it would take time. The door I could bust through but where would that lead us? 

I heard a moan to my left. It was Evan waking up. "Ahh, the asshole is finally awake. You know I've been meaning to tell you guys something. Evan, that man that your dad had sex with, was Jon's father. I can prove it too." Alex stated. Evan and I looked at each other. "That's right. Jon. Your father was sent to a prison in Canada. Evan's father and your father bumped heads and 'fell in love'. It wasn't the first time they have had sex. Multiple times really. Evan just so happened to caught them in the act, which got Evan curious." Alex stated once more. The room went silent.

"Jon, Evan don't listen to him." I heard coming from my right. It was my mom. "What is he talking about Meredith?" Evan asked with an angry tone in his voice. My mother sighed. Alex chuckled. "So the hag knows." He mumbled. I started to squirm in my chair trying to break loose. "Do NOT call my mother a hag." I yelled. I noticed Brett quietly moving behind Alex. Adam didn't even notice. 

"I'm sorry Alex." Brett said quietly. He hit Alex behind the head knocking him out. "HEY!" Adam yelled. Brett pick him up and threw him across the room. Brett looked at us. He threw a knife down to the ground that landed in front of us. "I can't do no more. I have to go... I suggest you three get a move on. Oh and Meredith... Tell them the truth." Brett said as he disappeared into the shadows. 

"What truth?" Evan and I said at the same time.