~Chapter 16~

(Hey guys! So, I will be posting another chapter tomorrow as a Thanksgiving 'gift' I just would like to thanks for all the comments, reads and votes! Its amazing to see all of you liking it (If not, loving it) So yeah, Enjoy the holidays!)

Jon's Pov

I tilted my head to the side confused. When did I say their names? "Jon, you said those names... Spill." He said coming closer to me. "I saw Adam walking with two people. He was holding hands with one of them... That looked really similar to my ex, Alex." I replied. It was silent for a moment until I sat on my bed. Evan moved closer and I pulled him to me. I wrapped my arms around Evan's stomach, not letting go. "I don't think Adam did it. But he is still guilty." I said. Evan nodded.

Later on that night my phone buzzed. It was another text message, and another unknown number. It was an image of Adam holding hands with... Alex.

-Time skip to morn-

I woke up with Evan in my arms. He was still sound asleep. I found my phone and saw that I had a few new messages. One more photo and a message, from the same unknown number. The photo was the guy on the side that I didn't know and the message said, "You are very funny to watch you figure all this out. You did get it right. Adam didn't do it, he was framed but at his acceptance. And Alex? Yeah, been awhile you last saw him hasn't it Jon? Goodbye... for now. Yarteb."

I didn't know what the last word was. So... This just confirmed it. Alex and Adam are dating, Adam is a part of this situation but not all of it and Alex has to be in on it too. So.. Who started it and why? How come I'm the main event? What did I ever do?

I moved and shuffled around till Evan woke up yawning. "Haven't you heard of a thing called sleeping in? It's really fascinating." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and a smile grew on my face. I checked my phone. "It's nine in the morning. I think I can call that sleeping in." I replied. He chuckled. "Barley."

After rolling out of bed I told him everything about the messages and showed him the messages and photos. "Hey, I've seen that guy around. I think his name is-- Boys! Breakfast!!" My mom yelled from the downstairs. "Well, let's talk about it after breakfast." I said as my stomach growled. He nodded and followed me downstairs. Mom made us eggs, bacon and pancakes.

"Sweet." We both said as our stomachs growled louder. We sat at the table and ate our breakfast. Evan and my mom had a nice conversation and my mom is really starting to like Evan. Which is good because I'm not planning for a new boyfriend anytime soon.

-Time Skip-

Evan and I were walking around the neighborhood when he stopped. "Oh Jon I was going to tell you the name." He said looking at me. "Oh yeah, whats the name?" I asked looking at him. "Brett. I think his name is Brett."