Chapter X : One Steamy Demon

How does that make you feel?

"Sebastian!" I gasped, as the door slammed behind us. "What on earth is the meaning of --?"

"I need to wash the taste of this wretched Reaper out of my mouth," he snarled, almost animalistic - and then he kissed me.

He kissed me, and his lips on mine were like fire - burning, burning my skin, making it so that I melted back against the wall of the small closet. His mouth assaulted my own, smooth tongue grappling; I felt my legs almost giving way underneath me.

"No, I - oh, God, Sebastian," I choked out against his mouth, grabbing onto the lapels of his jacket. Arms, snaking around the back of his neck and pulling my fingers through the long black hair at the nape.

His own pale hands grasped at the thin fabric that was the skirt of my nightdress, hauling it up around my hips and forcing my legs apart.

"I can't stand it anymore," he groaned, and I heard the undertone of longing dripping through his voice.

"What? What can't you stand?" I asked breathlessly, closing my eyes for a moment to stop my head from spinning.

"Your scent. It's intoxicating, you're so dark." Sebastian took me by the hips and twisted, twisted me so that I was front-first against the wall. "I can taste the demon."

"Dorian?"

"Him." He ripped the buttons of my bedclothes open, and his hands travelled upwards. Up the skin of my bare back, ghosting across the curves of my waist and making me shiver. Once they reached my shoulders, he slid the sleeves down, across my arms, exposing my chest.

"Sebastian, please." Oh, Lord, the air was getting so thin, so hot. His cold touch, underneath my arms and hoisting me up onto the shelf behind, where he kissed me again.

They weren't loving kisses, kisses full of passion. It was hunger. All it was was a raw hunger, an intense need for my mouth, my body, and it was pulling me apart at the seams.

I moaned.

"Hush." He placed a finger over my lips and dropped, pulling the garment down and exposing my petticoat. My breathing was harsh, laboured in anticipation; I knew that I should say something, stop him from doing this, but I wanted it now.

God, I wanted it now.

His lips trailed back up my body, heat exploding throughout every fibre of my being as he rose with his mouth on my chest. The feeling of his breath brushing the valley between my breasts was such a heady sensation, I found myself gripping onto the shelf behind me.

"Sebastian," I pleaded, struggling to find the words - should I force him from me, or allow him to keep going with his relentless, torturous, beautiful assault? And he hadn't even undressed yet!

"Quiet." One word from his lips, and I was completely silent. As I glanced down, trembling, I caught his scarlet gaze; his eyes were locked to mine. "I want to taste every single inch of you, so I know which places I prefer the next time I take you this way."

"Please-"

"Quiet," He repeated, pressing a soft kiss to my navel, and edging the waistband of my drawers down over my hips, down again, suspending the elasticated briefs over my thighs. Past the curves of my legs, pooling on the floor at my ankles.

Oh, God.

I tilted my head back, shutting my eyes, and groaned.

Dorian...

I could almost imagine that it was his long fingers spreading my legs apart, his gentle lips teasing their way up my thigh, brushing softly against the top of my sex, and all of the muscles deep inside of my core clenched together deliciously hard. His touch hand been softer... not scorching, like Sebastian's. More of a gentle heat, like I was some kind of treasure. This demon treated me like I was his toy.