Announcement (Jeez, I do a lot of these)

Okay, so here's the dealio.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Aoife and I'm an 18 year old girl from Ireland, who is starting her final year of school (AKA, the big one). And writing is very cathartic for me. As well as that, the positive feedback I receive really brings up my self-confidence and helps me out!

I'm not just a fanfiction writer. More specifically, I'm not just a Kuroshitsuji writer, and lately, I've been hit with the urge to write something else, something different.

I'd like to draw your attention to my original stories. At the moment, I'm editing one that I wrote as a kid (that was absolutely terrible lol) called Can't Fight the Beat; which is a teenage humour book. I also have a little mini-series about the Devil's son. The first book is called DROPDEAD and I wrote it when I was fifteen (for some reason, it's popular) and the second, which is in the process of being written (I've gotten dry writer's block on the current chapter) is called HUMANOID. I would really encourage you to check out a chapter or two of those -- it will tell you if you actually enjoy my standard of writing and not just the gooey OC BB fanfics I write.

As a final note, an overwhelming majority of you want me to stay in Black Butler, but after a lot of soul searching, I've decided that -- YES, I will bring my version of Ciel back in his own standalone fic (lol I sound so pretentious) and I will do it as soon as I can. But I just want to take a step back and have a breather, is all, so I've decided that the next fic I'll be writing is a Kakashi Hatake fanfiction!!! Wooo!!! Partly because most of the fanfictions/OCs I've found who have Kakashi as a love interest are fucking awful lol (bar misty's and you should check hers out because it's great and totally not Sue-ish violinfreakk ) 

--- 2018 edit for all y'all -- I am very conscious this didn't happen, but the first draft of the first chapter is living in my writing folder and may resurface someday. It was an intended COMEDY if you can believe it! Maybe I'll revise Naruto and bring that shit back some day. In any case, I'd have to have someone advising me on the way Jutsus and stuff work bc I don't know how tf my 14 year old self understood any of that stuff

All of my lovin's, 

Aoife xxx