last resort

To day I take my daughter hope to meet someone special from my past. Someone I haven't spoken to under her own wishes. No one here in New Orleans knows about her other than my family. So she should be safe well at least I wish. If she could let me in again maybe, just maybe she will let me in. As I got interrupted in my thoughts hope calls out 'daddy are we almost there.' 'Just a little while longer love.' Then I pull up to her house, Caroline's house.

Caroline POV
As I sat in living room I noticed a car pull up just as I was getting up there was a knock on the door. I opened it and I could not believed my eyes that selfish arrogant idiot was at my door. 'What are you doing here Klaus we had a deal.' 'Well sorry love but we are just going to put a hold on our little arangment,I need you to do something for me.' Klaus said with a devlish look in his eyes was that really his way of asking me to do something for me. 'Listen Klaus I don't want any part in your wicked ways do u honestly think you have any right of coming here and demanding things' before I could finish he stopped me. 'I thought you might say that' then he rushed over to his car and pulled out a little girl. 'Caroline meet Hope my daughter.'